Location : Norwich
Are you a specialist Ecommerce Executive looking to grow your knowledge in other digital channels? Or are you already a Digital Marketing Manager who is looking to work with bigger clients in Retail, Manufacturing & Technology?
Maybe you love your marketing job now, you just wish you could use your other languages in your work…
Due to the great work we continuously deliver for our clients, we are expanding and are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join our busy digital team. Working closely with your fellow Digital Marketers you will help support and deliver solutions that meet our clients’ needs across the full range of digital channels.
Digital Marketing Managers at SocialB, talk the talk AND walk the walk. We are looking for someone to manage client communications, ongoing strategy as well as deliver on those campaigns. Working in collaboration with others, you won’t be siloed into just one channel, we give our digital team the time every week to upskill themselves in all areas.
Due to the nature of this role, you will have at least 2 years’ previous digital experience from an agency, be experienced in juggling deadlines and have an aspiration to progress your career with national and international clients.
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team: –
- Opportunities to work with our great range of national and international clients
- An environment that welcomes new ideas and wants to challenge you
- A tailor-made and progressive career
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- An opportunity to manage your own workload and achieve objectives how you see best
- Regular review process & personal development plan to help you cultivate your digital career
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity to work in the office, from home or both.
- A flexible holiday process where you receive your birthday off, an extra day added for each year you are with us and the opportunity to buy 5 days more.
- Extensive wellbeing package which can be tailored to what you want
- Coffee, cake, beers, gin and lots of other lovely things we use to say thank you and well done
You can work remotely for this role and onboarding will be done at our Norwich office.
Salary will be based on the experience you have.
Do you tick our boxes?
- At least 2 + years of experience in ecommerce, digital marketing or online retail marketing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data analytics to measure performance, determine improvements, drive insights and buying
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce platforms and functionality
- Detailed understanding of SEO
- Solid understanding of A+ PDPs and creating high performance listings
- A good understanding of digital shelf optimisation
- Reporting and Analytics
- PPC campaigns on various digital platforms including marketplaces like Amazon, eBay or AliExpress
- Experience of strategy and campaign planning
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A passion for client-facing situations including meetings, phone calls and pitches
- Knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing to a national or international audience
- Driven and organised to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience of project planning, administration and budgeting
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- Be passionate about learning new skills and more about digital
- Want to share that knowledge with your colleagues, clients and anyone who will listen!
To apply for this role please provide the below to be considered:-
- your CV
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requirements listed above.