Location : Norwich
Due to the great work we continuously deliver for our clients, we are expanding and have an opportunity in our digital team. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Director or Senior Account Manager, with a proven track record in hitting digital objectives, creating and achieving client strategy – someone target driven and creative in equal measure.
We are seeking a Head of Client Strategy to join our busy team. Working closely with our Head of Digital and Commercial Manager as the lead strategist across SocialB’s portfolio of clients, from current retained clients to campaign specific clients and new business, ensuring that clients receive the best solutions to their needs, whilst meeting growth and profitability.
You will help build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships through meeting client expectations on targets and growth early in the proposal/onboarding process, and providing strategic direction and structured implementation to achieve client objectives.
You will be accountable for digital clients hitting their targets and seeing a positive return on investment from SocialB. This role is extremely important for customer success, satisfaction, and ultimately, loyalty.
We are looking for the following skill set:
- 2 years’ experience of Account management in an agency setting
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- 2 years of hands-on experience within SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Working within agreed budgets and being part of the budget setting process
- Experience of strategic campaign planning, effective monitoring, and delivery of performance
- Experience in the creation and implementation of client strategies, helping to drive strategy sessions alongside the Digital Marketing Managers.
- Knowledge of managing client targets on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, taking responsibility for meeting and growing goals and targets.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- To ensure onboarding and strategy execution processes are continually reviewed and enhanced to ensure client retention and digital team performance outputs stay high.
- To accurately plan and forecast client hours and digital team allocation and capacity, including planning ahead for the quarter.
- To support SocialB in new business, offering support on digital team allocation and hours, services and solutions that client may need, and budgets/hours for the work
- Guiding team on developing KPIs and forecast reports across all clients, and that these are delivered to clients in a clear and plain English approach.
- To proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and ensure that campaign / strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client contacts at all seniority levels and maintain frequent contact with any other third party used by each client
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- Want to share that knowledge with your colleagues, clients and anyone who will listen!
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:
- Opportunities to work with our great range of national and international clients
- An environment that welcomes new ideas and wants to challenge you
- A tailor-made and progressive career
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- An opportunity to manage your own workload and achieve objectives how you see best
- Regular review process & personal development plan to help you cultivate your digital career
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity to work in the office, from home or both.
- A flexible holiday process where you receive your birthday off, an extra day added for each year you are with us and the opportunity to buy 5 days more.
- Extensive wellbeing package which can be tailored to what you want
- Coffee, cake, beers, gin and lots of other lovely things we use to say thank you and well done
You can work from anywhere and onboarding will be done in our Norwich office.
Salary will be based on the experience you have.
No agencies, please.
To apply for this role please provide all of the below items:
- your CV
- at least two examples of digital projects you have worked on and the outcomes
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requirements listed above.