Due to the great work we continuously deliver for our clients, we are expanding and have an opportunity in our Norwich office. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in digital that is looking for a busy, varied and rewarding role working with some amazing national and international clients.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Account Executive to join our busy digital team. Working closely with the digital team you will help support and deliver solutions that meet our clients’ needs across the full range of digital channels.
Due to the nature of this role you will have at least 2 years’ previous digital experience (within an agency would be advantageous but not essential), a good understanding of digital and have an aspiration to widen your knowledge, progress your career and work with a wide range of industry sectors within the UK and internationally.
We are looking for someone who has already started their digital career and has experience in working on digital projects either on their own or as part of a team. The job role will be demanding and so we are looking for the following skill set:-
- Experience in SEO and/or PPC
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed
- Strong analytical, mathematical and statistical skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A fearless ability to be proactive
- Detail orientated with strong follow through to completion
- Self-motivated to juggle deadlines and multiple projects
- Exceptional organisation skills
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- A passion for progression & learning
- An inquisitive nature to data, analytics, and results
- Quick and efficient with learning new tools
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:-
- A fun, hard-working team to be welcomed in to
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- A progressive career
- Hands on experience & opportunities with our great range of UK and international clients
- Quarterly reviews & personal development plan to help you cultivate your role
- 20 days holiday (with an extra day added for each year you are with SocialB) and a bonus day off for your birthday!
- Free yoga classes
- Food, drink, team lunches and nights out to let your hair down
This role is based at our Norwich city centre office. Salary will be based on the experience you have. No agencies, please.
To apply for this role please provide all of the below items:
- your CV
- at least two examples of digital projects you have worked on and the outcomes
- a sentence or two on your career aspirations
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
Please note we are only looking for people who have digital experience. As part of the interview, you will be required to demonstrate your experience with previous projects that you have had a hands-on role on.
Please email your CV and application to Lynsey@socialb.co.uk