Location : Norwich
Do you want to be part of a growing team working with impressive global clients? We have an immediate opportunity in our Norwich office for an experienced Account Executive who is looking for a busy, varied and rewarding role. You should be passionate about giving great customer service and have experience selling premium products or services.
As Training Account Executive, you will be the first line of contact for our larger client accounts who are looking for ongoing social media or digital training courses and you will be responsible for advising our clients on a variety of training methods. Reporting to the Training Manager, you will be responsible for winning new business with third party training providers and establishing long-term relationships is key. Working within a close-knit team, you will manage our repeat-business client portfolio and ensure they always have the best service from us, year on year. Ensuring that each client receives excellent customer service is paramount to us and will ensure they become repeat clients.
Our current clients are in a variety of sectors including; sports, retail and finance. You will also be heavily involved in winning our next big accounts including officially tendering for funded grants.
Our training courses range from face to face courses in the UK & overseas, webinars across continents and in-house training for large, often global firms across a range of locations.
We are looking for someone who thrives on juggling a busy but varied workload and has the following skill set:
- Self-motivated to juggle deadlines and multiple projects
- Target-driven and passionate about helping businesses
- Experience in selling B2B
- Knowledge of different training formats
- Able to travel to meet clients once a week
- A keen problem solver
- Experience in giving excellent customer service
- Detail orientated with strong follow through to completion
- Exceptional organisation skills
- A passion for all things digital
- Quick and efficient with learning new tools
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:
- Opportunities to create relationships with a huge range of UK and international clients
- An environment that welcomes new ideas and wants to challenge you
- A tailor-made and progressive career
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- An opportunity to manage your own workload and achieve objectives how you see best
- Regular review process & personal development plan to help you cultivate your career
- A flexible holiday process where you receive your birthday off, an extra day added for each year you are with us and the opportunity to buy 5 days more.
- Extensive wellbeing package which can be tailored to what you want
- Coffee, cake, beers, gin and lots of other lovely things we use to say thank you and well done
This role is based at our Norwich city centre office and salary will be based on the experience you have.
To apply for this role please provide the below to be considered:-
- your CV
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requirements listed above.