Location : Norwich
Do you want to be part of a growing team working with impressive global clients? We have an immediate opportunity in our Norwich office for an experienced Account Manager who is looking for a busy, varied and rewarding role. You should be passionate about giving great customer service and have experience selling premium products or services.
As Training Account Manager, you will be the first line of contact for our larger client accounts who are looking for ongoing social media or digital training courses and you will be responsible for advising our clients on a variety of training methods. Working within a close-knit team, you will manage our repeat-business clients and ensure they always have the best service from us, year on year. Ensuring that each client receives excellent customer service is paramount to us.
Our current clients are in a variety of sectors including; sports, retail and finance. You will also be heavily involved in winning our next big accounts.
Our training courses range from face to face courses in the UK & overseas, webinars across continents and in-house training for large, often global firms across a range of locations.
We are looking for someone who thrives on juggling a busy but varied workload and has the following skill set:
- Self motivated to juggle deadlines and multiple projects
- A keen problem solver
- Experience in giving excellent customer service customer service
- A fearless ability to be proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated with strong follow through to completion
- Exceptional organisation skills
- A passion for all things digital
- Confident with MS office
- Quick and efficient with learning new tools
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:
- A progressive career
- Opportunities to create relationships with a huge range of UK and international clients
- Chances to travel to meet with clients
- A fun, hard working team
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- Quarterly reviews & development plan to help you cultivate your role
- 20 days holiday with an extra day added for each year you are with SocialB
- Food, drink, great team lunches and nights out to let your hair down
This role is based at our Norwich city centre office and salary will be based on the experience you have.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this role please provide the below to be considered:-
- your CV
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requirements listed above.
No agencies please.