Location : Norwich
Do you want to be part of a growing team working with impressive global clients? We provide ongoing training for organisations in a variety of sectors and we are looking for someone to help manage a workload of training events, virtual and soon to be physical (fingers crossed!).
We have an immediate opportunity for an extremely organised individual, working from home and in our Norwich office, to help the team manage between 10 – 20 events weekly.
You will be looking for a busy, varied and rewarding role, building relationships with repeat clients. You should be passionate about giving great customer service and have experience selling premium products or services.
As Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for the management of our different training events. These will include free 30 minute webinars, scheduled open courses and bespoke training programmes. You will be responsible for taking an event from concept to delivery, project managing to strict deadlines and delegating efficiently. Ensuring that each client receives excellent customer service is paramount to us and will ensure they become repeat clients.
Our current clients are in a variety of sectors including; sports, retail and finance. You will also be heavily involved in winning our next big accounts including officially tendering for funded grants.
Our training courses are currently all hosted virtually, and we have plans to be hosting in-person training events by Q4 of 2021.
Longer term, we would like you to support with inbound training enquiries as well as onboard new clients, showing your ability to build client relationships.
We are looking for someone who thrives on juggling a busy but varied workload and has the following skillset:
- Self-motivated to juggle deadlines and multiple projects
- Passionate about helping people & giving excellent customer service
- Experience in selling B2B
- A keen problem solver
- Detail orientated with strong follow-through to completion
- Exceptional organisation skills
- A passion for all things digital
- Quick and efficient with learning new tools
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:
- Opportunities to create relationships with a huge range of UK and international clients
- An environment that welcomes new ideas and wants to challenge you
- A tailor-made and progressive career
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- Regular review process & personal development plan to help you cultivate your career
- A flexible holiday process where you receive your birthday off, an extra day added for each year you are with us and the opportunity to buy 5 days more.
- Extensive wellbeing package which can be tailored to what you want
- Coffee, cake, beers, gin and lots of other lovely things to say thank you and well done.
This role is based at our Norwich city centre office and salary will be based on the experience you have.
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
We are currently working from home 80% of the time and asking our team to come into our large, open-plan office once per week.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this role please provide the below to be considered:-
- your CV
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
To apply for this role please email email@example.com with the requirements listed above.