Course Category: Social Media
- Where & How To Start Using Social Media For Business
- The Key Features To Create A Successful Social Media Strategy
- How To Set Up & Use Key Social Media Platforms - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Reputation Management & How to Deal with Negative Social Media
- An Introduction To Visual Social Platforms - Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube
- Analytical & Measurement Tools For Social Media
- Executing & Measuring Your Social Media Strategy
- How To Create A Social Media Policy & Risk Management
Why Choose SocialB?
– First-hand experience from a company who works in digital for global brands
– Small group sizes
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning
– 3 months post course support included
– Highly qualified & accredited global digital marketing agency
– Course content provided in printed & PDF format
– Certificate of Achievement – CPD Credited
– Excellent venue locations & facilities
– Money Back Guarantee – Click here for more details
This two-day social media Masterclass course will equip you with all the knowledge and tools to understand the core social media platforms and how to maximise your social media results, using the latest statistics, examples and case studies from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram & YouTube. Our Masterclass course is designed to give attendees the social media basics through to advanced strategy execution, which is crucial to growing your social media effectively.
We provide real social media examples and strategies within this training course from some of the most successful social media campaigns and brands, along with the latest tools to measure your online marketing efforts.
This course has been fashioned for anyone connected to a business that has an existing social media presence or wants their business to join the exciting world of social media. It’s suitable for those taking their first steps into social media or wanting a refresher of the core elements, followed by a more advanced day of social media strategy and monitoring.
"A lot of ground covered and given me lots to think about. Thought provoking!"Showmasters Events
"Insightful with relevant examples"Bandstand
Day 1 - An Introduction to Social Media For Business
- Social media use and growth in the UK and globally
- How social media relates to your business
- Social media facts you just can’t ignore
- Finding social media opportunities and being aware of the threats
- Learn where and who your audience are and how to target them
Social Media Strategy
- Setting your goals
- Getting started with your social media strategy
- Why SEO relates to social media
- Developing your brand tone of voice
- Speaking the language that your audience need
Social Media Platforms
- An overview and introduction to the most popular platforms of Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- How to set up and optimise your business social media profiles
- Learn to find your way around each platform and how to use each interface
- Social media best practices – basic dos and don’ts
- An introduction to visual social media platforms of Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube
- Understanding what platform works for different types of businesses
- Introduction to creating engaging content that works for your business and for each platform
- Case Studies of successful social media campaigns
- Speaking to your industry and how to attract the right audience
- Exploring the content creation fundamentals
Day 2 - Advanced Strategy
- Trends and keyword research – optimising your strategy
- Building your brand image
- Brand consistency – the importance of having an integrated strategy
- Execution of strategy
- Tools and tactics to maximise engagement
Social Media Platforms
- Take your social media platforms to the next level
- Increase engagement on your Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- An introduction to advertising on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
Monitoring, Measurement & Analytics
- Google Analytics and how to identify exactly where your audience comes from
- Understanding ROI from social media
- Monitoring and Analytics tools – from small companies to large firm, which programme would be best for you?
- Why to blog and maximising your blog for search
- Understanding the influential bloggers and insights into how to approach them
- Blogging and vlogging
- How to create engaging and shareable content
Reputation Management & Risk Management
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Common mistakes and pitfalls made by brands
- Reputation management – how to deal with negative communication
- Common/useful management tools
All attendees receive a certificate, a printed and digital copy of the course material and three months post course support.
Lunch and refreshments provided.
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal for national and international organisations this workshop isn’t about how to use digital channels but how through focusing on your customer’s wants and needs how to use these channels to generate more business.
This online fully interactive workshop is for organsiations who are using digital channels but not seeing their desired outcomes from their outputs.
Ready to make a real impact with your digital marketing?
- Online fully interactive live workshop delivered over four sessions (2 hours each)
- Limited to only 12 people to ensure you get the most out of this workshop
- Receive bespoke feedback, hints tips & actions relevant for your business in your current situation
- Hands on exercises for you to work on relevant for your organisation
- Relevant for both B2B and B2C national and international organisations
- Work individually as well as a team to each create your digital strategy & action plans
- Delivered by an international digital marketing expert who doesn't just train but creates & delivers strategies & campaigns
- Walk away with a first draft actionable strategy to implement within your organisation
Digital Strategy Success - Live Online Workshop Session One (two hours)
- Rewinding back – the most important place to start your digital strategy
- Understanding your audience
- Wearing the shoes of your audience
- Understanding their journey and the opportunities you have to jump on with added value
Hands On: The SocialB Strategy
- Work with our trainer through our tried and tested strategy document and how you can create a reliable yet flexible winning strategy applied to your organisation
The Customer Journey - Live Online Workshop Session Two (two hours)
- What is the customer journey and why businesses are missing 90% of it
- Know who your audience is and how to target them at the right time with the right message
- Hurdles you should look out for
- Understanding your customer better to make more money
Hands On: Mapping Your Customer & Their Journey
Who do you think your ideal customers are, where are they, what are their needs at each point of their journey
Captivating Content - Live Online Workshop Session Three (two hours)
- Why content is business-critical
- How and content is going to captivate them
- Understanding what content is relevant for your target customers journey (text, video, imagery, and podcast)
Hands On: Working out your content gaps
Identifying the content gaps for your organisation and planning content for each area of customer intent
Measurement - Live Online Workshop Session Four (two hours)
- Creating goals, milestones and measuring your success against these
- What should you be reporting on?
- Creating monthly reports that help make informed decisions
Hands On: Measurement relevant to your organisation
Identifying and setting up KPIs relevant to your organisation. relevant for you as well as KPIs relevant for your stakeholders/management team.
Online fully interactive live workshop delivered over four sessions (2 hours each)
First-hand experience from a company that manages digital marketing for international brands across many sectors. Learn how to focus your efforts on the channels that work for brands, depending on your industry and overall goals for growth. Save time and resources by measuring your results effectively.
During this online workshop, you can benefit from the tools and techniques that are used by our clients. Take the time to apply them to your industry and your organisation but also share ideas with other people if you want to.
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning
– Course content provided in PDF format
– Digital strategy template provided
– Access to SocialB’s exclusive online group
Who Should Attend?
This online workshop has been developed for key decision-makers within your organisation, those responsible for the creation, management and delivery of a marketing strategy.
Do you have a robust and coherent strategy in place to take full advantage of the marketing opportunities you are using? Are you running campaigns but not seeing profitable ROI?
The SocialB team have drawn from nearly 20 years of experience, client discussion and extensive market research to create this full-on online workshop, helping Marketing professionals of national and international organisations with the important process of marketing strategy planning. Securing your place onto this online workshop will give you the tips, tricks and tools needed to hit the ground running for the rest of the year and beyond.
If you’re not sure if this course is the one for you, or if you need any help and advice getting enrolled, get in touch with one of our team.
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.