Course Category: Social Media
- Executing & Measuring Your Social Media Strategy
- Why Brand Value & Consistency Matters Across Social Media
- How To Increase Engagement On Social Media Platforms
- An Introduction to Social Media Advertising on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Monitoring, Analytical & Measurement Tools For Social Media & Understanding ROI
- Why & How Business Blogging Can Grow Your Business
- Reputation Management & How to Deal with Negative Social Media
- How To Create A Social Media Policy & Risk Management
- Delivered as 4 x 2-hour live online sessions each week (plus you will have access to the recordings)
- Exclusive access to an online private group of peers thats supported by our digital experts
This live online social media advanced course (delivered as 4 x 2-hour sessions) will provide you with all the tools and skills you need in order to build upon your existing social media knowledge and achieve successful results, using the latest statistics, examples and case studies from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat. You’ll learn how to step up your content to the next level and whether you should be putting budget behind your posts with social media advertising. Social media monitoring and analytic tools for measuring are essential at this level in order to report how effective your social media efforts are and gain valuable insight to feed into your marketing.
We talk in simple, plain language and have carefully designed the course for anyone already using social media who is interested in developing a more in-depth understanding of advanced social media strategy to enhance and grow their business.
To get the maximum benefit from this advanced course attendees should have an existing knowledge of social media on which to develop their skills further or have attended our beginners social media course.
- Trends and keyword research – optimising your strategy
- Building your brand image
- Brand consistency – the importance of having an integrated strategy
- Execution of strategy
- Tools and tactics to maximise engagement
Social Media Platforms
- Take your social media platforms to the next level
- Increase engagement on your Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- An introduction to advertising on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
Monitoring, Measurement & Analytics
- Basic analytics - understanding most common metrics of each platform
- Facebook Insights, Twitter & LinkedIn Analytics
- Google Analytics and how to identify exactly where your audience comes from
- Understanding ROI from social media
- Monitoring and Analytics tools – from small companies to large firm, which programme would be best for you?
- Why blog?
- Maximising your blog for search
- Understanding the influential bloggers and insights into how to approach them
- Blogging and vlogging
- How to create engaging and shareable content
- Reputation management – how to deal with negative communication
- Common/useful management tools
- Social Media Policy
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Common mistakes and pitfalls made by brands
- Time management
All attendees receive a digital certificate, a printed and digital copy of the course material and three months post course support.
This course is delivered as 4 x 2-hour sessions.
"Very detailed, relevant course and polite trainer who answered all questions. Great that it was organisation specific. Good mix of content. "Leeds City College
"Great course! The trainer was so knowledgeable and I have learnt so much - what an insightful day!"Winser London
- How to plan an effective social media strategy for your charity
- Learn where your target audience are, and how to engage with them
- Tips & tactics to get the most out of Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- How to create great social media content with low or no budget
- How to use key tools to track & measure your social media success
- The latest social media tips and strategies for charities
- Delivered by one of SocialB’s expert Social Media Trainers
- Case studies and examples of third sector organisations on social media
- Book a ticket for our open course, or if you have a group get in touch about delivering the course in-house for your team
- Delivered as 3 x 2-hour live online sessions via Zoom
What Will I Take Away From The Course?
In this course from SocialB, you will learn how to navigate and utilise key features of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
We will also focus on how you can develop an effective social media strategy as a charity or not-for-profit organisation.
We know that budget, time, and resources can be scarce, so in this course we will also explore innovative ways that you can create great social media content on a limited budget and plan your activities effectively to make the most of your time.
With case studies and examples of inspiring social media strategies and content, you will leave this training course refreshed and armed with the tools to make the most of your social media channels and engage with your target audience.
Social Media Strategy
- Setting the goals & objectives for your social media activity
- Understanding your target audience on social media
- Getting started with your strategy
- Great resources and tools that you can use to make the most of efficiency and outputs on social media
- How to make the most of your Facebook page and content
- Facebook best practices
- How to make the most of your Instagram page and content
- Instagram best practices
- How to make the most of your Twitter page and content
- Twitter best practices
- Creating engaging content for your target audience
- Video – how to create and curate video content (via mobile phone)
- Photography – creating high quality images for social media
- Maximising & repurposing content – saving you time and resources
- What you should track and measure on social media
Questions & Answers Throughout
This is a live online workshop so you have the advantage to ask the trainer throughout the course any questions, guidance, or feedback.
Limited to 10 businesses to ensure you get the most from the workshop.
The training is broken into 2-hour sessions giving you the time to action learnings as the course progresses. By having access to a private group you will also benefit from support in between these sessions from the trainer, peers on the session, and our other digital experts.
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.
100% Money Back Guarantee – Click Here For More Details
Simon Badman is a Partner and Social Media Trainer at SocialB. Since 2012, Simon has been supporting a variety of organisations with training, consultancy and coaching to improve their strategies and approaches to social media marketing.
As well as delivering open and in-house training courses for our clients, Simon leads on delivering regular training and coaching for several of SocialB’s partnership clients including members of the Royal Yachting Association and OBN Life Sciences.
Before joining SocialB, Simon worked in marketing and communications for various not-for-profits and membership organisations including the YMCA and Sport England.
Throughout his career Simon has gathered a wealth of experience in how charities and not-for-profit organisations can harness the power of social media and online communications to connect and engage with their target audiences.