Location : Norwich
As our new Credit Control and Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for liaising with customers regarding payments due, assisting in resolving customer issues, the maintenance of sales ledger, including the issue of invoices, statements and providing support on other accounting roles within the company. This role would be part time with the opportunity to increase days as the company grows.
- Setting up new clients on our accounts system including international clients
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Reconciling of purchase and sales orders, receipts, payments and returns
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Chasing late payers
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Processing staff expenses
- Ad-hoc duties to assist with other members of the team in busy periods
- You must have previous hands on experience within a busy accounts role
- You will ideally have experience of processing international payments
- Experience of Salesforce and Quickbooks or other similar packages advantageous
- You will have excellent communication skills and be customer focused
- You will have the ability to come in and hit the ground running
- You will be highly organised and have great attention to detail
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! This is a fast-paced role and requires a candidate with good purchase and sales ledger knowledge. This is a great opportunity working as part of a close-knit team working in a growing company.
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:
- A progressive career
- A fun, hard working team
- Quarterly reviews & development plan to help you cultivate your career
- 20 days holiday with an extra day added for each year you are with SocialB (pro-rated)
- A generous wellbeing package including access to healthcare, gym memberships & discounts
- Food, drink, great team lunches and nights out to celebrate the big wins
This role is based at our Norwich city centre office and salary is dependent on your experience.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com, including a sentence or two on your career aspirations and three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team.