SocialB is expanding! We are looking for someone with a proven track record in digital marketing training that is looking for a busy, varied and rewarding role working with some amazing national and international clients.
We are looking for a highly experienced and qualified Digital Marketing Trainer. An expert with a proven track-record for delivering digital skills workshops, training sessions and talks for a varied audience and public speaking about all things digital. You will be happy to travel nationwide as well as overseas to deliver face-to-face training to our clients as well as talk at conferences.
You will need to have strong and practical working experience in areas such as SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and social media.
The job role will be demanding and so we are looking for the following skill set:-
- Min 2-years experience of delivering hands-on digital skills training
- In depth knowledge and strong practical working experience in areas around SEO, PPC, Analytics, CRO and Social Media
- Completed Google and other relevant qualifications
- A positive and proactive attitude with passion for training all audiences
- A clear ability to simplify complex technical jargon
- Excellent work ethic and be a strong team player
- Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated to juggle deadlines and multiple projects
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Quick and efficient with learning new tools
The successful team member will be carrying out the following:
- Delivering face-to-face & webinar training in locations around the UK and overseas
- Delivering talks at conferences in the UK and overseas
- Help evolve, develop and maintain current training materials/presentations
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:-
- A fun, hard working team to be welcomed in to
- Weekly training within work hours for self development
- A progressive career
- Quarterly reviews & development plan to help you cultivate your role
- 20 days holiday with an extra day added for each year you are with SocialB
To apply for this role please email Charlotte@socialb.co.uk and provide all of the below items:
- your CV
- at least two examples of digital training projects/clients you have worked on and the outcomes
- a sentence or two on your career aspirations
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
Please note we are only looking for people who have digital training experience. As part of the interview, you will be required to demonstrate your experience with previous projects and will be asked to deliver a training session.