We have an exciting opportunity in our Norwich office for a highly organised person who is looking for a busy, varied and rewarding role working with some amazing clients.
As Sales & Training Coordinator, you will be the first line of contact for any of our clients/potential clients who are looking for social media or digital services and first impressions count.
Working with an established team across the UK, you will be responsible for managing our digital marketing client’s journey from enquiry through to aftercare support and follow up. Ensuring that each client receives excellent customer service is paramount to us.
Our training courses are acclaimed and range from open physical courses in the UK & overseas, webinars across continents and in-house training for large, often global firms across a range of locations.
We are looking for someone who thrives on juggling a busy but varied workload and has the following skill set:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A fearless ability to be proactive
- Confident in making outbound calls
- Detail orientated with strong follow through to completion
- Target driven
- Self-motivated to juggle deadlines and multiple projects
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Experience working autonomously and within a small team
- Proven ability to meeting strict deadlines
- A passion for all things digital
- Confident with MS office
- Quick and efficient with learning new tools
- Background in a busy sales environment would be desirable.
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:
- A fun, hard-working team
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- A progressive career
- Hands on experience & opportunities with our great range of UK and International clients
- Quarterly reviews & development plan to help you cultivate your role
- 20 days holiday with an extra day added for each year you are with SocialB
- Food, drink, great team lunches and nights out to let your hair down
This role is based at our Norwich city centre office and salary will be based on the experience you have.
No agencies, please.
To apply for this role please provide the below to be considered:-
- your CV
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requirements listed above.