- 3-Day Intensive Training
- Covers All Of The Relevant Social Media Channels
- Leave With A Clear Plan Of Action
- Social Media Strategy, Content & Measurement
- How To Plan A Social Media Campaign
- Tackle Customer Service On Social Media
Why Choose SocialB?
- Industry Expert Tutors
- Network With Delegates
- Lunch & Refreshments Provided
- Central City Locations
- Course Manual Provided To Each Delegate
Please note that in the unlikely event that you are the only delegate booked onto one of our open courses, the SocialB training team will be in touch with options. Please note that from time to time we may need to move the dates of courses to suit trainers diaries.
What Will I Take Away From The Course?
This three-day social media training course will give you and your team the knowledge and tools to kick-start your business social media profiles as well as start creating engaging content for your target audiences. Our expert trainers will cover social media strategy, how to set up and optimise each social media profiles/pages, finding your audience and creating engaging content. On Day 2, you will learn how to take these profiles to the next level and then measure your social media activity so you can confidently report on the time spent and inevitable success! Finally, to end this intensive course, our trainers will give you hints to provide great customer service on social media and how to plan your first social media campaign - from start to finish.
After this course, you will be fully confident and ready to start managing your business's social media presence!
"Intense & informative. A real eye opener into the depths of the different social media platforms!"Fashion Brand
"Really great course. Lots of food for thought. Group size was perfect for discussions. Well-formatted. Would definitely recommend. "Just Eat
Need Some More Info?
Speak To Our Dedicated Training Team Today
Day 1 - Social Media For Beginners
- Social Media Strategy
- Finding your target audience on social media
- Set-up and optimisation of the most popular platforms of Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- An introduction to Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube for business
- Creating engaging content
Day 2 - Advanced Social Media
- Take your social media platforms to the next level
- Increase engagement
- Introduction to blogging
- Reputation management & risk management on social media
- Measuring your social media activity
Day 3 - Set Your Social Media Campaign
- Identify the best social media platforms for your business
- Developing your key campaign messages
- How to determine budges and campaign spending
- Creating a content calendar
- What should you be measuring
- How to analyse campaign results
Day 3 - Customer Service On Social Media
- Why customer service on social media is so important
- Brand consistency and tone of voice
- Dealing with negative comments in the right way
- Case studies of both good and bad customer service
- How to deal with a PR crisis on social media
- The best tools to manage negative communication