- 3 Days Indepth Social Media Training for Beginners Through to Advanced
- Covers All Of The Relevant Social Media Channels
- Understanding Social Media Strategy
- How To Create Engaging Content
- How To Measure Your Social Media Activity
- Planning & Delivering A Social Media Campaign
- Tackle Customer Service On Social Media
- Leave With A Clear Plan Of Action
Why Choose SocialB?
- Industry Expert Tutors
- Network With Delegates
- Lunch & Refreshments Provided
- Central City Locations
- Course Manual Provided To Each Delegate
Please note that in the unlikely event that you are the only delegate booked onto one of our open courses, the SocialB training team will be in touch with options. Please note that from time to time we may need to move the dates of courses to suit trainers diaries.
What Will I Take Away From The Course?
This three day social media training course will give you and your team the knowledge and tools to kick-start social media for your business. It's a popular choice with our International clients too, maximising training time and promoting team work.
Our expert trainers will cover social media for beginners through to advanced users. Starting with social media strategy, how to set up and optimise the different social media profiles and creating engaging content. On Day 2, you'll learn how to take these profiles to the next level and measure your social media activity and inevitable success!
Finally, our trainers will give you the tools and know how to provide great customer service on social media. Followed by planning your first social media campaign - from start to finish. After this course, you will be fully confident and ready to start managing your business's social media presence!
"Intense & informative. A real eye opener into the depths of the different social media platforms!"Fashion Brand
"Really great course. Lots of food for thought. Group size was perfect for discussions. Well-formatted. Would definitely recommend. "Just Eat
Need Some More Info?
Speak To Our Dedicated Training Team Today
Day 1 - Social Media For Beginners
- Social Media Strategy
- Finding your target audience on social media
- Set-up and optimisation of the most popular platforms of Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- An introduction to Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube for business
- Creating engaging content
Day 2 - Advanced Social Media
- Take your social media platforms to the next level
- Increase engagement
- Introduction to blogging
- Reputation management & risk management on social media
- Measuring your social media activity
Day 3 - Set Your Social Media Campaign
- Identify the best social media platforms for your business
- Developing your key campaign messages
- How to determine budges and campaign spending
- Creating a content calendar
- What should you be measuring
- How to analyse campaign results
Day 3 - Customer Service On Social Media
- Why customer service on social media is so important
- Brand consistency and tone of voice
- Dealing with negative comments in the right way
- Case studies of both good and bad customer service
- How to deal with a PR crisis on social media
- The best tools to manage negative communication