- 6x2 Hour Digestible Online Sessions
- Covers All Of The Relevant Social Media Channels
- Understanding Social Media Strategy
- How To Create Engaging Content
- How To Measure Your Social Media Activity
- Planning & Delivering A Social Media Campaign
- Tackle Customer Service On Social Media
- Leave With A Clear Plan Of Action
What Will I Take Away From The Course?
This hands-on online training is delivered over 3 weeks every Tuesday and Thursday to provide you with knowledge and skills to create and deliver successful social media campaigns whether your organisation is B2B, B2C, public sector, not for profit, an association or anything in between!
Created by digital marketing experts, the content in this workshop has been curated from our first-hand experience of creating and delivering social media campaigns for national and international organisations.
Finally, our trainers will give you the tools and know-how to provide great customer service on social media. Followed by planning your first social media campaign – from start to finish.
After this course, you will be fully confident and ready to start managing your business’s social media presence!
Leave with our social media strategy template as well as a content calendar. The course allows you time to complete these as we go through, so you can start with your new and improved activity straight away.
"Intense & informative. A real eye opener into the depths of the different social media platforms!"Fashion Brand
"Really great course. Lots of food for thought. Group size was perfect for discussions. Well-formatted. Would definitely recommend. "Just Eat
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.
100% Money Back Guarantee – Click Here For More Details
Need Some More Info?
Speak To Our Dedicated Training Team Today
Introduction To Social Media
- A global social media overview
- How social media integrates into business functions & other digital channels
- Why and how social media can provide a return on investment to organisations
Strategy & Planning
- Aligning your organisational objectives alongside social media
- Selecting the channels based on your organisational and audience needs
- Creating and setting SMART goals
- Setting up and/or optimising your presence on the main social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators
Tactics & Execution
- An overview of how social media channels algorithms work
- Identifying and researching to maximise engagement with your target audience
- The importance of keywords & hashtags
- Why content is a key driver for social media success – text, image and video
Content & Creative Planning
- An overview of how to identify what content your organisation's target audience could be interested in
- Tools for content research
- Introduction to blog and video content
- How blog and video content can be maximised for more than just social media
- Creating a content plan
- Optimising content and technology
- What makes a great social media post?
- Blog content – how to create great blog articles
- Video content – the key steps and consideration for video content
- How to manage your social media channels – listening, responding and engaging
- Maximise engagement
- User-generated content
- Overview of customer service and negative communication management
Paid Social Media
- How can paid social media add value?
- Overview of paid social media strategy including budgeting and campaign planning
- Social media ads – how each channel provides advertising options
- The Importance of A/B testing content
Reporting & Analytics
- Track, measure and optimise social media performance
- Why is reporting so important?
- Choosing what to measure – simple and effective
- ROI and KPI reporting
- Campaign reporting vs reporting for optimisation
- Types of social media reporting
- Google Analytics
- social media
- social listening
- Basic reporting – Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour
- Dashboards & Tools
- How to provide high-level reports to senior team members