- Learn how to use influencers for B2B marketing
- Guidelines for staying legal and keeping your business protected
- Ensuring you pick the right influencer
- Measuring the results of your influencer campaigns
- Ways influencers can impact key decision makers and their actions
The B2B Influencer Landscape
- Distinguishing the differences between B2B & B2C
- Identifying who influencers are within the B2B space
- Tools and platforms to find influencer which meet your requirements
- Building and nurturing relationships with influencers
Contracts Of Work
- Using contracts to ensure you’re protected
- Campaign and content briefs
- Staying legal when working with influencers
- The importance of analysing campaigns and measuring ROI
- The systematic approach to follow for campaign success
Throughout The Course
- Case studies
- Q & A throughout
– First-hand experience from a company who works in digital for global brands
– Small group sizes
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning
– 3 months post course support included
– Highly qualified & accredited global digital marketing agency
– Course content provided in PDF format
– Certificate of Achievement – CPD Credited
– 9/10 Net Promoter Score (*a measure of the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others – read more)
Our online live B2B Influencer Marketing course will help you to find appropriate influencers to promote your business and share with you the insight needed to get their buy-in and ultimately achieve success with your campaigns.
With word of mouth still being one of the top sales channels within B2B, up to 91%, it’s not surprising that with more conversations taking place online that industry leaders are considered influencers in their own right.
This training course has been created by our in-house Digital Executives and Trainers to ensure its packed full of value and actionable insights, draw from our agency experience carrying our influencer marketing for our clients. You should leave the session feeling confident in approaching influencer marketing and running campaigns to promote your product or service to other businesses, making the most of an influencers industry following.
Our half-day live online B2B Influencer Marketing course is aimed at businesses who already have established social media channels and an overall online presence. Attendees should have a basic knowledge of social media. Having an existing social media plan in place is helpful but not essential. This workshop-style course incorporates the opportunity for lots of questions throughout.
This half-day course provides a wealth of knowledge whether you are starting out with influencer marketing campaigns or have previously run a campaign and had problems or frustrations along the way.
Testimonials From Some Of Our Clients
"Fantastic, exactly right subject matter delivered by a trainer who is a real expert on the subject area."McCurrach
"Relevant, inspiring, clear and very useful. Extremely Informative!"BASCA
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.