- Introduction To Using Video Content On Social Media
- How To Set Up & Utilise Your Video Content Correctly
- Measurement & Tracking Engagement
- Industry Expert Trainer
- Content Examples & Successful Posts
- Setting Up Video Techniques & Demonstrations
- Presentation & Running Through An Edit
- Interview Techniques & Hands On Workshops
This course is a collaboration between Eye Film and SocialB. It is created to provide you with the tools, knowledge and hands on experience for creating, setting up and filming your own professional video content.
SocialB will help you learn exactly how to market this video content online, how to correctly embed this content into your website and which platforms you should be using. We will be providing a great insight into how to understand Google Analytics tracking for video content.
These two elements together will equip you with the essential tools for marketing your video content at the most effective way.
Please note that in the unlikely event that you are the only delegate booked onto one of our open courses, the SocialB training team will be in touch with options. Please note, however, we may change the schedule of the training to align with our trainer's availability.
Inhouse And Bespoke Options
We offer inhouse options for all our courses, where our dedicated digital expert will take you and the team through the session of your choice at a time and date to suit you.
We will work with you to develop your content, identifying what you need to know and how SocialB can help to develop your company’s social media marketing strategy.
Please contact a member of our team to book our inhouse/bespoke option.
• Choose The Focus Of Your Training
• For A Minimum of 2 Delegates
• At Date & Time To Suit You
• Q&A Included
• Cost & Time Effective
Introduction to using video content on social media
- Why use video on social media platforms?
- Which platforms to use video on and why
- Statistics for using video content on social media
How to set up & utilise your video content correctly
- Content creation with video on the main social media channels
- Displaying your video content correctly for social media
- Search Engine Optimisation fundamentals for video content
Measurement & Tracking Engagement
- Introduction to Google Analytics for video content
- How to read Google Analytics with your social media channels
Content Examples & Successful Posts
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube post examples
- YouTube & Vimeo account layout examples
Eye Film & TV Content
-Introduction to Video
-Setting up an interview (Demonstration, with interaction from the group)
-Interview Techniques and tips for various equipment
-Breakout - uses for video
-Presentation running through an edit and the different elements they comprise of
-Examples of good self-produced content, what you should aim to produce yourself.
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org