- How To Deliver Outstanding Customer Service On Social Media
- Managing Online Customer Service With An Internal Team
- Handling Complaints & Negative Comments on Social Media
- How To Avoid Potential PR Disasters Via Social Media
- Strategies For Effectively Managing Large Volumes Of Customer Enquiries
- Good & Not So Good Examples Customer Service on Social Media
- Why customer service is so important on social media?
- What are your customer service objectives?
- Be prepared – identify who and where your customers are
- Social media basics – profiles, bios, photos, keywords
- Brand consistency and brand tone voice
- Be accessible – let customers know when you are available
- How do customers view your brand and brand perception?
- Dealing with negative comments the right way
- How to approach customer service on Twitter and Facebook
- Taking any potential complaints off of public social media platforms ASAP to private message, email or phone call.
- Case studies of both good and bad customer service
- How to deal with a PR crisis on social media
- Legal implications and importance of Social Media Policy
- Monitor complaints for recurring issues and solve these to avoid future problems
- The best tools to manage negative communication
"Extremely useful course!"University of Cambridge
"Excellent course, very well targeted to participants. Good interactive content and discussions."Institute of Food Research
Why Choose SocialB?
- Learn The Essentials In Just Half A Day
- Short & Convenient For Busy Businesses
- Inhouse & Bespoke Options Available
- Industry Expert Tutors
- Central City Locations
- Perfect For Crash Course Learning
Please note that in the unlikely event that you are the only delegate booked onto one of our open courses, the SocialB training team will be in touch with options. Please note that from time to time we may need to move the dates of courses to suit trainers diaries.
Consumers are increasingly turning to social media to air frustrations or grievances that they are having with a particular company. Alongside this, audiences are also looking at your social media channels to be an effective first port of call for any big announcements, both good and bad. 62% of consumers have used a company’s social media channel for customer service, while 42% of those consumers expect a response within 60 minutes.
Our Customer Service on Social Media course will demonstrate to brands, both large and small the importance of being present on these channels, and ready to respond to customer queries and feedback. Learn how best to handle a PR crisis, negative communication and customer complaints on social media effectively and efficiently.
This half day Customer Service on Social Media course is aimed at businesses who already have established social media channels and overall online presence. It would be most beneficial for the member of staff who manages the company social media channels regularly. This course also closely links with your company’s overall PR and Communications strategy.
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org