- An Introduction to Google Analytics
- How to Set Up & Start Using Google Analytics
- The What, Why & How of Website Reporting
- An Easy Method of Measuring Conversions
- How to Use the Google Analytics Dashboard
- Google Analytics Hints & Tips
Why Choose SocialB?
- Industry Expert Tutors
- Network With Delegates
- Lunch & Refreshments Provided
- Central City Locations
- Course Manual Provided To Each Delegate
- Certificate Of Achievement – CPD Credited
Please note that in the unlikely event that you are the only delegate booked onto one of our open courses, the SocialB training team will be in touch with options. Please note that from time to time we may need to move the dates of courses to suit trainers diaries.
What Will I Take Away From The Course?
Google Analytics is a free and powerful tool for reporting and understanding your website traffic and where it comes from. This one-day beginner course will equip you with all you need to know for implementing Google Analytics and begin harnessing the information available.
Have you set up your Google Analytics account right? Do you use the platform but wish you knew more? Or perhaps you use GA regularly but just need to brush up on your reporting and conversion skills; then you will find this course a great first step into becoming a Google Analytics pro.
It is important to understand your customers behaviour and implement an effective strategy to see results for your business, this course provides you with the tools to be able to kick start your success online.
An Introduction to Google Analytics
- Why Use Google Analytics?
- What GA Tells You & Why You Need to Know
- How to Set Up an Account
- How to Install Analytics on Your Website?
- Starter Essentials – Excluding Your IP Address
How to Set Up & Start Using Google Analytics
- An Introduction to The Key Metrics and Dimensions
- Traffic Sources – What You Need to Know
- An Introduction to Campaign Tracking
- Analytics Overview – Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversions
- Real Time - Testing
The What, Why & How of Website Reporting
- What Qualifies as A Conversion Goal
- Setting Up & Tracking Your Conversion Goals
- Why Conversion Goals Are So Important
How to Use the Google Analytics Dashboard
- How to Navigate the Dashboard
- How to Customise the Dashboard
- Sharing Your Dashboard
- Creating & Adding Widgets
Google Analytics Hints & Tips
- Know What You’re Measuring & Why
- Linking Google AdWords to GA
- Google Search Console
- Question & Answer Opportunity
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org