- An Introduction to Google Analytics
- How to Set Up & Start Using Google Analytics
- The What, Why & How of Website Reporting
- An Easy Method of Measuring Conversions
- How to Use the Google Analytics Dashboard
- Google Analytics Hints & Tips
An Introduction to Google Analytics
- Why Use Google Analytics?
- What GA Tells You & Why You Need to Know
- How to Set Up an Account
- How to Install Analytics on Your Website?
- Starter Essentials – Excluding Your IP Address
How to Set Up & Start Using Google Analytics
- An Introduction to The Key Metrics and Dimensions
- Traffic Sources – What You Need to Know
- An Introduction to Campaign Tracking
- Analytics Overview – Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversions
- Real Time - Testing
The What, Why & How of Website Reporting
- What Qualifies as A Conversion Goal
- Setting Up & Tracking Your Conversion Goals
- Why Conversion Goals Are So Important
How to Use the Google Analytics Dashboard
- How to Navigate the Dashboard
- How to Customise the Dashboard
- Sharing Your Dashboard
- Creating & Adding Widgets
Google Analytics Hints & Tips
- Know What You’re Measuring & Why
- Linking Google AdWords to GA
- Google Search Console
- Question & Answer Opportunity
This one-day beginner course will teach you all you need to know for implementing Google Analytics for your business. Google Analytics is a free tool for reporting and understanding the traffic that comes to your website and where it comes from.
You don't have to be an analytics expert to understand Google Analytics. It is important to understand your customers behaviour and implement an effective strategy to see results for your business, our carefully created course provides you with the tools to be able to kick start your success online.
Whether you have only just set up your account online, you use the platform but wish you knew more, or perhaps you use GA regularly and need to brush up on your reporting and conversion skills, you will find this course a great first step into being a Google Analytics pro.
Please note that in the unlikely event that you are the only delegate booked onto one of our open courses, the SocialB training team will be in touch with options. Please note that from time to time we may need to move the dates of courses to suit trainers diaries.
Inhouse Training Options
We offer inhouse options for all our courses, where our dedicated digital expert will take you and the team through the session of your choice at a time and date to suit you. We will work with you to develop your content, identifying what you need to know and how SocialB can help to develop your company’s social or digital strategy.
If you wish to combine the Google Analytics for Beginners course with our more advanced course, or you want to tailor this course to your specific needs or knowledge levels, we can do this too. Just let one of our team know when you make your enquiry and we can ensure this training suits your needs.
Please contact a member of our team to book our inhouse/bespoke option.
• Choose The Focus Of Your Training
• For A Minimum of 2 Delegates
• At A Date & Time To Suit You
• Q&A Included
• Cost & Time Effective
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : email@example.com