- Use Current Work & Real Life Examples
- Convenient For Training Teams or Departments
- Course Support For Individual Delegates
- Full Day Training From £2000 (+VAT)
- Cost Effective Training
- Tailored Content Relevant To Your Industry
- Great For Team Building & Encourages Team Work
- Custom Built Course Content
Why Choose SocialB In-House Training?
– First-hand experience from a company who works in digital for global brands
– Small group sizes
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning
– 3 months post course support included
– Highly qualified & accredited global digital marketing agency
– Course content can be provided in printed & PDF format
– Certificate of Achievement – CPD Credited
– Bespoke options available
We understand that time is valuable, and our experienced social media trainers can deliver courses throughout the UK, overseas, at your premises, an external venue. Alternatively, we can offer an interactive live webinar, but whichever option is more convenient for you, we provide comprehensive support before, during and after the training course to make the whole process as smooth as possible.
How We Work
Our open social media courses are very thorough and cover the latest and most up-to-date content and best practices. We will conduct an in-depth research of your industry and competitors to be able to tailor our content and advice accordingly in order to achieve your training objectives.
If you have a Sales team who are not getting the most out of using social media to find new business or a Customer Service department who needs to maintain great relationships with customers then our in-house social media training can increase your overall team’s effectiveness.
In-house training is budget friendly, saving on multiple travel expenses while optimising employees’ time more effectively and with prices starting from £2,000 (+VAT) it’s a cost effective method for training a department or team.
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel +44 (0)1223 258000
"The course really gave me a lot of insight and I will now be going away and reevaluating my content. I am really happy with the amount of information given on this course, it has really opened my eyes."Ann Summers
"Today's training offered useful information, helped to create a more structured index of what should be the future steps of the team on social media"International Criminal Court