- Set your goals for 2020
- Establish milestones for your growth
- Understanding your customers better
- Joining up your strategy
- Managing your resources to deliver your strategy
- Picking your digital marketing channels
Getting started with your 2020 Strategy
- Setting your goals for 2020
- Getting started with your new year strategy
- Why you should have an integrated strategy
- The role of the digital marketing strategy in relation to your wider strategy
Hands On: The SocialB Strategy
- Work with our trainer through our tried and tested strategy document and how you can create a reliable yet flexible winning strategy
The Customer Journey
- What is the customer journey?
- Know who your audience is and how to target them
- What hurdles should you look out for?
- Understanding your customer better to make more money
- Using Google Analytics to understand where your audience comes from
Hands On: Ideal Customer Profile
- Who do you think your ideal customers are? Where they are? What their interests are? What is their job?
This hands-on exercise will allow you to paint a picture of who you feel your primary audience are so you can target them across a number of mediums.
- Creating goals, milestones and measuring your success against these
- What should you be reporting on?
- Creating monthly reports that help make informed decisions
First-hand experience from a company who manages digital marketing for international brands across many sectors. Learn how to focus your efforts on the channels that work for brands, depending on your industry and overall goals for growth. Save time and resource by measuring your results effectively.
During this course, you can benefit from the tools and techniques that are used by our clients. Take the time to apply them to your industry and your organisation but also share ideas with other people if you want to.
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning
– Course content provided in printed & PDF format
Who Should Attend?
This course has been developed for key decision-makers within your organisation, those responsible for the creation, management and delivery of a marketing strategy.
Are you ready for 2020? Do you have a robust and coherent strategy in place to take full advantage of marketing opportunities in the year to come?
The SocialB team have drawn from experience, client discussion and extensive market research to create this one-day workshop, helping business owners and Marketing Directors with the important process of marketing strategy planning. Securing your place onto this workshop will give you the tips, tricks and tools needed to hit the ground running in 2020.
If you’re not sure if this course is the one for you, or if you need any help and advice getting enrolled, get in touch with one of our team…
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.