- Why is social media so important for Associations?
- An overview of the various types of social media platforms
- How to determine the relevance and opportunity social media presents your organisation
- How to monitor and manage your reputation online
- Insight in to the most up-to-date trends in utilising social media within Associations
- Insight in to how to integrate your social media in to your existing marketing campaigns
- Developing a social media strategy for your association
- How to measure and evaluate social media campaigns
Why Choose SocialB?
– Bespoke Options Available
– Lead By Industry Experts
– Personal Support Throughout
– Perfect For Long Distance Learning
– Short & Convenient For Busy Businesses
– Industry Specific Webinars Available
Webinar Overview & Benefits
Associations have been in the “social networking” business long before Facebook and Twitter became household names. Associations are communities in which people of professional business, similar interests and goals can gather and network.
Our social media training webinars specific for associations will give you an insight into industry examples of successful social media campaigns and give you the knowledge and confidence to utilise social media for your business.
"This course was perfect - exactly what I was after. It has given me lots of things to think about and implement. Amy is very knowledgeable."Hexagon Care
"Very useful - insight into all social media platforms and tips for using them. Helpful to me to move forward using the social media platforms currently in place which are not being fully utilised. "Portsmouth City Council
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : email@example.com