- Why & How Is Social Media Important To HR & Recruitment?
- Insight Into The Most Up-To-Date Trends & Developments
- How To Determine The Relevance & Opportunity Social Media Presents
- How To Monitor & Manage Your Reputation Online
- An Overview Of The Various Types Of Social Media Platforms
- Overview Of The Legal Constrictions On The Use Of Social Media
- Developing A Social Media Strategy For Your Company
- How To Measure & Evaluate Social Media Campaigns
Why Choose SocialB?
Whether you need to learn how to use social media for business to business marketing, recruitment for your company to save money on those expensive job advertising sites, perhaps you work within the sport industry and want to attract a specific clientele or, maybe you need to deliver excellent customer service via social media, and your staff need to learn the right way to engage with satisfied and dissatisfied customers.
We have the right webinar available for your business, to provide the essential information you need to succeed online.
Just simply click ‘Book Now’ and we will look forward to meeting you.
Webinar Overview & Benefits
Our two-hour webinar for recruitment provides our busy clients with an interactive social media training session, specifically geared to the needs of professionals working in HR and recruitment. Our interactive live webinars are the perfect way to squeeze social media training into hectic work schedules as there’s no need to leave your office.
This webinar will cover the essentials that you need to know when it comes to social media for recruitment, from a strong strategy to up-to-date trends and research on the digital recruitment landscape.
"The overall training was informative, insightful and inspirational."International Criminal Court
"The course was well prepared, customized to my needs and delivered by a great trainer"HE Space Operations
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel +44 (0)1223 258000