- Why Is Social Media So important To The Financial Sector?
- An Overview Of The Various Types Of Social Media Platforms
- Insight Into The Current Financial Social Media Landscape
- How To Measure & Evaluate Social Media Campaigns
- How To Determine The Relevance & Discover Social Media Opportunities
- Developing A Social Media Strategy For Your Business
- How To Monitor & Manage Your Reputation Online
- Social Media Policy: The Importance Of The Finer Details
Why Choose SocialB?
– Bespoke Options Available
– Industry Specific Webinars Available
– First-hand experience from a company who works in digital for global brands
– Small group sizes
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning
– 3 months post course support included
– Highly qualified & accredited global digital marketing agency
– Course content provided in PDF format
Webinar Overview & Benefits
Many of the world’s leading financial brands and banks are now using social media to interact and engage with customers. Due to the nature of the finance industry, it is imperative that staff are educated on the essentials of social media and how it works. Establishing a social media policy can ensure that staff are aware of guidelines and can portray a consistent brand voice and style across the channels.
The advantages of social media marketing in finance and banking include marketing and advertising opportunities, being more approachable to customers, offering online general advice which is easily accessible and listening to social media to understand what the customer wants from a financial institution today.
"Relevant and useful, will definitely put information gained into practice."Portsmouth City Council
"I have learnt a lot and this will be a huge benefit to me personally."Norwich Business School
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel +44 (0)1223 258000