- Why Is Social Media So Important In The Tourism Sector?
- An Overview Of The Various Types Of Social Media Platforms
- Insight Into The Current Tourism Social Media Landscape
- Developing A Social Media Strategy For Your Tourism Business
- How To Monitor & Manage Your Reputation Online
- How To Measure & Evaluate Social Media Campaigns
Why Choose SocialB?
- Bespoke Options Available
- Lead By Industry Experts
- Personal Support Throughout
- Perfect For Long Distance Learning
- Short & Convenient For Busy Businesses
- Industry Specific Webinars Available
Webinar Overview & Benefits
Tourism is a massively important industry within the UK and worldwide. With so many companies and livelihoods dependent on one industry to survive and prosper, social media can make a real difference. Social media marketing plays a vital role in tourism within all areas of the sector from the major airlines, tourist boards, and holiday companies down to County Councils promoting their local towns, cities and attractions.
Another area of the tourism industry that social media has proven to be a powerful means to attract attention is days out to attractions such as theme parks, zoos, historical places, museums…and so the list goes on. Customer service is high on the priority list of travellers; social media allows tourism companies to showcase customer service while listening and engaging with what customers are saying.
Social media really is the new word of mouth advertising for both tourism and the travel industry. Find out the best ways to develop your social media strategy and engage with travellers and tourists, along with how to handle both positive and negative feedback to your advantage.
SocialB has provided very well received training for the likes of The Natural History Museum, Emirates, Visit Wales, The Open, Norfolk County Council.
"Lots of information provided - simple but thorough and answered all of my questions."Rewards 4 Racing
"The course was very useful - very excited to utilise my new found knowledge & skills."Crystal Clear Skin
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel +44 (0)1223 258000