Is your agricultural business taking advantage of social media marketing?
Are you in the agricultural business and want to know if and how you should be using social media? This online webinar focuses on the key social media platforms, whilst sharing our wealth of knowledge to provide you with key insights to help you use social media successfully.
SocialB has provided training for a broad range of international agricultural businesses, including the likes of the NFU, The Cooperative Food, DEFRA, Openfield, DOW and Tulip. Our digital marketing and social media expert, Edwina Mullins, has a wealth of experience in the Food and Farming sectors. Edwina has worked with Global brands such as Syngenta, Shell, Cofely GDF-Suez and Thomson Reuters and also volunteers as a National Trust Farm Guide.
- Why is social media so important to the agriculture sector?
- An overview of the various types of social media platforms
- Insight into the current agricultural social media landscape
- How to determine the relevance and opportunity social media presents your business
- Developing a social media strategy for your agriculture business
- How to monitor and manage your reputation online
- How to measure and evaluate social media campaigns
- Social media policy: the importance of the finer details
"Relevant and useful, will definitely put information gained into practice."Portsmouth City Council
"The overall training was informative, insightful and inspirational. "International Criminal Court
|Select A Date & Time To Suit You||£149+VAT||Book Now|
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org