- Training content focused specifically for pilates teachers
- Buy each session individually or buy all 4 sessions for a discount
- Hints & tips for saving time, money and resources to help build your business online
- Delivered as 1-hour live online sessions (plus you will have access to the recordings)
- Interactive session so you can ask questions at the end of each session
- Exclusive access to an online private group supported by our digital experts
SocialB are proud to be hosting these upcoming webinars in partnership with Body Control Pilates. Our aim is to arm you with the right knowledge and tools to make the most out of the online opportunity for your Pilates business.
Whether you are new to marketing your business online or want to improve the results you are seeing so far, this series of webinars is designed to give you the fundamental knowledge and skills to build an action plan and generate new business through your website, social media and other online channels.
Body Control Pilates members who have attended previous training sessions from SocialB have said: “A perfect guide to social media for someone like me just setting up my business” and “The most useful course I have been on to develop my business”.
Each of these sessions are delivered live online, but are also recorded so you will be able to watch them back at your own leisure and refer back to them as you start to implement what you have learnt.
You can purchase the following sessions individually (£30 inc VAT per session) or you can buy all four sessions at a discounted price (£102 + VAT).
These are interactive training sessions with live Q&A at the end of each session.
Session 1: Top Ten Tips For A Successful Online Presence (Part One of Two) - 21st July at 7pm - 8pm BST
To run a successful Pilates business, you need to have a plan in place and know who your customers are. This is how you can begin to generate enquiries and encourage more people to book a class!
SocialB have identified our ‘Top Ten Tips’ which will provide you a checklist for your online activity and promoting your business.
In Part One, you will learn how to create an online strategy in simple easy steps and how to plan your activity. We will also show you how to learn more about your target audience which will help focus all of your online efforts on your social media, website & more.
- How to build a plan that you can stick to and that saves you time in the long run
- Finding out how your audience are searching for Pilates businesses online and using this to your advantage
- Finding out more about your customers so that you can target them
Why should I attend?
Once you understand your customers, you will be able to target them and plan your social media and online activity much more effectively. By putting a robust plan in place, you will be much better prepared to capture your audience and turn them into your customers.
Session 3: How To Use Free Social Media Tools To Help You Save Time And Keep Up With New Trends - 28th July at 11am - 12pm BST
In 2020, there are so many tools out there to help you manage your social media, schedule your posts, create images and videos and more. But how do you know which tools are helping, and which ones might just be a waste of time?
In this 1-hour webinar with SocialB, you will learn about a key set of free tools that we recommend that will help you with your social media outputs. Our aim is to help you stay organised, get the most out of your social media platforms, and simplify your approach to using social media for your Pilates business by exploiting the free tools that are available to you.
This session will cover:
- Publishing tools such as Facebook’s Creator Studio
- Content creation tools including Canva
- In-platform tools including how to post on Facebook and Instagram and how to use the platform features
- Free tools you can use to support the platforms and help you create content
- Social media management tools – Hootsuite
Why should I attend?
We are lucky to have so many tools available at our fingertips to help make our social media activity more efficient and effective. This webinar will help you to save time and make the most out of the free tools available.
Session 2: Top Ten Tips For A Successful Online Presence (Part Two of Two) - 23rd July at 7pm - 8pm BST
Once you have a plan in place and understand your customers, you can start to make improvements to your website and your social media activity to ensure you are meeting your audience’s needs.
In Part Two of SocialB’s ‘Top Ten Tips’, we complete your checklist for online success! Following Part One and building on the principles learnt so far, you will learn how to implement your strategy.
We will explore how you can develop ideas for content, how you can use social media to connect with your audience, as well as some very handy tools that will help you stay organised.
- How to create content for your audience that understands their wants and needs
- How to engage with your audience by listening and responding on social media
- How to use free tools to help you manage your activity and measure your progress
Why should I attend?
Social media and online marketing is all about meeting the needs of your customers. Now that you have find out more about your audience and developed a plan, this session will help you to implement that strategy through the content you share. In turn, this will strengthen your brand and enable you to engage with your customers online.
Session 4: How To Generate Great Content Ideas To Share On Your Website And Social Media - 4th August at 11am - 12pm BST
When running your Pilates business, you may find it hard to find the time to come up with great ideas for content to share on your social media and online channels. Sometimes it’s difficult to know where to start and how to make the most out of your resources.
In this 1-hour webinar from SocialB, you will learn how to generate new and interesting ideas for content to share with your audience which will in turn encourage your audience to engage with your business. You will also learn how to maximise your efforts and repurpose your content effectively across your online channels.
- How to use online tools to generate content ideas
- How to transform your ideas into well-executed pieces of content that are interesting and engaging for your audience and appropriate for your online channels
- How to repurpose your content across different channels (including your social media and your website) and explore different content formats such as blogs, videos, and more
Why should I attend?
The content you share online is the opportunity to engage with your audience and invite them to learn more about your business. If your content is helpful, interesting, and inspiring to your audience, you will be more likely to turn that audience into customers!
Amy is a Social Media and Digital Marketing Partner & Trainer at SocialB. Since 2015, Amy has been at the forefront in delivering training programmes to our clients in a range of industries across the UK. Amy has gained invaluable experience working in marketing & business development over the last 20 years which enables her to provide insightful support to our clients based on her practical experience. Amy regularly delivers training courses and workshops for our long-term partnership clients including Guardian Masterclasses, Body Control Pilates, Spring Fair, and more.
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : email@example.com