- How To Develop, Create & Deliver A Social Media Recruitment Strategy
- Improve Your Social Media Presence & Engagement
- How To Report On The Effectiveness Of Social Media
- Producing Engaging & Interesting Content To Find Candidates
- Social Media Policy - Why Your Organisation Needs One
- Utilising LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter For Recruitment
- Delivered as 4 x 2-hour live online sessions each week (plus you will have access to the recordings)
- Limited to 10 businesses to ensure you get the most from the workshop
What Will I Take Away From The Course?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
– Develop, create & deliver a social media recruitment strategy including setting objectives and defining your key target audiences to inform your recruitment strategies on social media.
– Improve your social media presence & engagement including optimising your social media profiles and content for Google search.
– Utilise LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook for recruitment.
– Produce engaging & interesting content to attract candidates – including how to identify content topics and develop content ideas based on your target audiences wants & needs.
– Build your network more effectively, target the right candidates for your roles and create an engaged candidate journey online for a long-term and sustainable approach to using social media for recruitment.
– Report on the effectiveness of social media.
Who Is The Course For?
Our live online social media recruitment training course is aimed at recruitment consultants and human resources professionals. Every job search begins online, and social media is playing a huge part in the recruitment process from both sides of the equation. Our highly experienced social media trainers will guide you through the most up-to-date social media strategies & content related to your industry.
Flexible Training Options
This course is delivered as an open course (both online and classroom-based options available).
We can also deliver the course in-house for your team. Get in touch to find out more about in-house training options.
- Why social media is so important to your business
- Developing a successful yet simple social media recruitment strategy
- Audience breakdown and industry relevancy
- How is social media changing Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding
- Integrating social media into your day to day activities
- Efficiency – the best and most valuable tools to help manage your social media while still carrying out your day to day work
- Creating great content – knowing what content to create and how often to post content
- Driving engagement – techniques for maximising audience response and exposure
- Think mobile – do your adverts still look good?
- Relevant case studies including how they are using social media so effectively
- How to deal with negative comments and complaints
- Setting objectives – for your personal profiles and business page
- Optimising – key areas to consider for optimising your profile and brand presence for Google search results
- How to maximise your target audience engagement levels for recruitment
- How to build your network effectively – creating lists of target companies and setting up saved job searches within your target area/niche
- Using LinkedIn Company pages and groups – what content will you post? Who will create this content – do you need approvals to post to this page?
Facebook & Instagram
- Setting up your Facebook and Instagram pages correctly
- Business functions – how Facebook and Instagram can be used to drive awareness and recruitment
- Best practices including how to get engagement on your page (likes, comments and shares)
- Using boosted posts to maximise the reach and engagement of your content
- Business functions – how Twitter can be used for recruitment
- How to find your target audience
- Lists – how to use this really valuable tool
- How to find, listen and monitor conversations about your industry, brand and/or area of expertise
- Twitter jargon – hashtags, trending topics and more
- What to Tweet – having a plan in place while being spontaneous at the same time
Spending Money on Social Media
- Finding your target audience
- Using Facebook Ads
- Promoted posts – how to use Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Paid Advertising
Other Social Tools Available
- Should your organisation be on other platforms TikTok or YouTube?
- Using monitoring tools like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer & Social Booster
- Measuring the success of your recruitment strategies on social media
All attendees receive a digital certificate, a digital copy of the course material and three months post course support.
Limited to 10 businesses to ensure you get the most from the workshop.
You will also have access to an exclusive online group of peers that's also supported by our digital experts.
Delivered as 4 x 2-hour live online sessions across 2 days (you will also have access to the recordings if you can't attend or want to revert back to a session)
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.
100% Money Back Guarantee – Click Here For More Details
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : email@example.com
"An insightful look into everything needed for a HR & Recruitment social media campaign and interesting to now know how to plan a clear social media strategy as opposed to sporadic posting"The Newt In Somerset
"I found the course to be very relevant and the trainer to be approachable and knowledgeable. Creating a connection to our audience to build momentum prior to our recruitment campaigns is my main takeaway from the course. Also, our brand humanised was really useful and made me think about the image we portray on social channels. Thank you for an illuminating training course, I feel more confident in social media recruitment and look forward to putting everything I've learnt into practice."Aspects Beauty