- How To Develop, Create & Deliver A Social Media Recruitment Strategy
- Improve Your Social Media Presence & Engagement
- How To Report On The Effectiveness Of Social Media
- Producing Engaging & Interesting Content To Find Candidates
- Social Media Policy - Why Your Organisation Needs One
- Utilising LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook For Recruitment
- Why social media is so important to your business
- Developing a successful yet simple social media recruitment strategy
- Audience breakdown and industry relevancy
- How is social media changing Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding
- Integrating social media into your day to day activities
- Efficiency – the best and most valuable tools to help manage your social media while still carrying out your day to day work
- Creating great content – knowing what content to create and how often to post content
- Driving engagement – techniques for maximising audience response and exposure
- Think mobile – do your adverts still look good?
- Relevant case studies including how they are using social media so effectively
- How to deal with negative comments and complaints
- Setting objectives – for your personal profiles and business page
- Optimising – key areas to consider for optimising your profile and brand presence for Google search results
- How to maximise your target audience engagement levels for recruitment
- How to build your network effectively – creating lists of target companies and setting up saved job searches within your target area/niche
- Using LinkedIn Company pages and groups – what content will you post? Who will create this content – do you need approvals to post to this page?
- Setting up your Facebook page correctly
- Business functions – how Facebook can be used to drive awareness and recruitment
- Facebook best practices including how to get engagement on your page (likes, comments and shares)
- Using boosted posts to maximise the reach and engagement of your content
- Business functions – how Twitter can be used for recruitment
- How to find your target audience
- Lists – how to use this really valuable tool
- How to find, listen and monitor conversations about your industry, brand and/or area of expertise
- Twitter jargon – hashtags, trending topics and more
- What to Tweet – having a plan in place while being spontaneous at the same time
Spending Money on Social Media
- Finding your target audience
- Using Facebook Ads
- Promoted posts – how to use Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Paid Advertising
Other Social Tools Available
- Should your organisation be on Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat?
- Using monitoring tools like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer & Social Booster
- Specialist social recruiting tools – Broadbean, Workable and Interviewing Tools like Skype
All attendees receive a certificate, a printed and digital copy of the course material and three months post course support.
Lunch and refreshments provided.
"The trainer was great - understood our needs and concerns and related it to us well. Today's session was amazing!"Boohoo.com
"Really great course - lots of food for thought. Group size was perfect for discussions. Well - formatted. Would definitely recommend."Just Eat
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.
Why Choose SocialB?
– First-hand experience from a company who works in digital for global brands
– Small group sizes
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning
– 3 months post course support included
– Highly qualified & accredited global digital marketing agency
– Course content provided in printed & PDF format
– Certificate of Achievement – CPD Credited
– Excellent venue locations & facilities
– Perfect For Agency Recruiters or HR teams within larger organisations
With 92% of companies using social media for recruiting and 3 out of 4 recruiters checking candidates’ social media profiles you can see how important the world of social media is to the recruitment and employment industry.
While LinkedIn is the number one social media platform for recruitment, Facebook and Twitter are following in LinkedIn’s footsteps. These networks are proving to be a cost-effective and successful way in which to recruit new staff.
Our social media recruitment training course is aimed at recruitment consultants and humans resources professionals. Every job search begins online and social media is playing a huge part in the recruitment process from both sides of the equation. Our highly experienced social media trainers will guide you through the most up-to-date social media strategies & content related to your industry.
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : email@example.com