- The Key Features To Creating A Successful Social Media Plan That Works For All Small Businesses (b2b & b2c)
- Understand How Social Media Platforms Work
- Hints & Tips For Saving Time
- How To Use Social Media To Grow Your Business
- Measurement Tools for Social Media & Why Measurement Is Important
- How To Optimise Your Platforms For Small Business Content
- Delivered as 5 x 2-hour live online sessions each week (plus you will have access to the recordings)
- Exclusive access to an online private group of peers thats supported by our digital experts
Do you want to improve your social media skills to help your business or the small business you work in?
Are you keen to use social media and perhaps using it already? Do you feel you need knowledge and skills to help?
When searching for a small business social media training course, do you feel most are delivered by training organisations who have no experience in the small business space?
Our social media training for small business will equip you with the knowledge, skills and take away actionable plans to help your business thrive through social media.
We’ve created the social media training for small business course especially for you.
This live online course (delivered as 5 x 2-hour sessions) is designed to provide expert knowledge on social media marketing to small & local businesses. Here at SocialB, we understand that as a small business, you may not have the time, staff or budget to undertake a lengthy course, so, we have devised a course with you in mind.
This course covers topics which will help to develop your social media knowledge, provide a guide into what a successful social media plan consists of, how to identify and engage your target audience as well as identifying the tools to measure your social media success with a handy guide of hints and tips on time-saving, all relevant to your small businesses.
We’ve worked with and trained thousands of small & local businesses across the UK & overseas and helped them to use social media effectively and also profitably.
The Key Features To Creating A Successful Social Media Strategy That Works For All Small Businesses
- Trends And Keywords Research – Optimising Your Small Business Strategy
- Execution Of Your Small Business Strategy
- Tools And Tactics To Maximise Engagement
Measurement Tools For Social Media & Why Measurement Is Important
- Google Analytics And How To Identify Exactly Where Your Audience Comes From
- Understanding ROI From Social Media
- Monitoring And Analytics Tools – For Small Businesses, Which Programme Works Best For You
How To Optimise Your Platforms For Small Businesses
- Identifying Your Unique Voice Online
- Understanding Your Customers Online
- Creating Important & Engaging Content
- Know Your Goals With Social Media
How To Use Social Media To Grow Your Business
- The Do’s & Don’ts Of Social Media
- Creating Content For Social Media
- Introduction To Advertising
- Content Examples – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
Hints & Tips For Saving Time
- Creating & Utilising A Content Calendar
- How To Plan Ahead For Social Media Platforms
- How to Correctly Schedule Your Content
- How To Identify What To Measure & Why
Questions & Answers Throughout
This is a live online workshop so you have the advantage to ask the trainer throughout the course any questions, guidance, or feedback.
Limited to 10 businesses to ensure you get the most from the workshop.
The training is broken into weekly sessions giving you the time to action each weeks learnings. By having access to a private group you will also benefit from support in between these sessions from the trainer, peers on the session, and our other digital experts.
You will also have access to an exclusive online group of peers that's also supported by our digital experts.
Delivered as 5 x 2 hour live online sessions each week (you will also have access to the recordings if you can't attend or want to revert back to a session)
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org