We have a new and exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy and varied role within an international client based organisation.
Working with an established team across the UK you will be responsible for all marketing communications within SocialB as well as managing our social media training client’s journey from enquiry through to after care support. You will also work closely with our CEO on projects as well as helping to support our growing number of SocialB partners.
We are looking for someone who loves juggling a busy but exciting workload and has the following skills:-
– excellent communication skills with a professional and proactive approach
– excellent organisation skills
– experience of social media, SEO / online copy, digital marketing an advantage but not essential (we can of course teach you these skills)
– experience of Microsoft Office
– able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
– ability to work to deadlines
– good copywriting skills
If you are enthusiastic, have a passion for learning, a drive to be successful and think you could join our super star team then please email Lynsey@socialb.co.uk with your CV. No agencies please.
18 May 2018
18 May 2018
We’ll help you determine the most effective digital marketing plan for your business.