We have a new and exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy and varied role within an international client based organisation.
Working with an established team across the UK you will be responsible for supporting them with a wide range of tasks from our Norwich office (free parking and on a bus route!).
This role is likely to suit someone who wants to get in to the digital agency industry and would love to gain some experience or someone who has been out of the loop for a while and fancies getting back in to agency life.
The day to day tasks will vary but on the whole consist of:
– compiling weekly and monthly reports for clients
– some basic social media (we will teach you!)
– sourcing and booking venues and travel within the UK and overseas
– providing basic social media support for SocialB (will will teach you)
– setting up, sending and ensuring all client contracts are in place
– compiling feedback forms from training
– helping to compile our weekly email shots
– managing SocialB’s blog schedule each week
We are looking for someone who loves juggling a busy but exciting workload and has the following skills:-
– excellent communication skills with a professional and proactive approach
– excellent organisation skills
– attention to detail
– experience of social media, online copy, digital marketing an advantage but not essential (we can of course teach you these skills if you have the enthusiasm to learn)
– experience of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
– able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
– ability to work to deadlines
– good copywriting skills
This is a full time role (9am to 5:30pm) but would be happy to fit around school hours for flexibility if required. Starting salary is £13,000.
If you are enthusiastic, have a passion for learning, a drive to be successful and think you could join our super star team then please email Lynsey@socialb.co.uk with your CV. No agencies please.
We’ll help you determine the most effective digital marketing plan for your business.