Due to our continued growth of clients within the UK and Internationally we are looking for an experienced SEO/SEM Executive to join our digital concierge team.
Whether you have been working for an agency, client side or been freelancing, we can guarantee this role will be busy, exciting, varied and full on!
Working with an established team across the UK you will be responsible for working with our client’s on account management as well as carrying out the physical SEO work on their websites. Unlike most SEO/SEM roles we feel its important that the client deals directly with our SEO experts rather than diluting communication with client managers. You will be based in our Norwich Administration office but will be required to travel to client meetings from time to time so must be happy to travel and meet with clients to help them shine online.
We are looking for someone who loves juggling a busy but exciting workload and has the following skills:-
– experience in local and national SEO / SEM (at least three years)
– experience in PPC and Google shopping an advantage but not essential (we can of course teach you these skills)
– great knowledge of Google Analytics
– good copywriting skills
– experience of Microsoft Office
– excellent communication skills
– excellent organisation/project management skills
– able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
– ability to work to tight deadlines
– car and driving license an advantage as you will be required to travel and meet with clients from time to time
If you are enthusiastic, want to work with a team who love delivering great results for their clients, have a drive to be successful and think you could join our super star digital team then please email Lynsey@socialb.co.uk with your CV and at least one example of your SEO/SEM work.
Please note we are only looking for people who have SEO/SEM experience. As part of the interview you will be required to demonstrate your SEO/SEM experience with previous projects you have had a hands on role on plus we will test you with an example campaign.
No agencies please.
Salary based on experience.