Due to the great work we continuously deliver for our clients, we are expanding and have an opportunity in our Norwich office. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer with a proven track record in hitting digital objectives within an agency setting – someone target driven and creative in equal measure.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our busy digital team. Working closely with your fellow Digital Marketers you will help support and deliver solutions that meet our clients’ needs across the full range of digital channels.
Digital Marketing Managers at SocialB, talk the talk AND walk the walk. We are looking for someone to manage client communications, ongoing strategy as well as deliver on those campaigns. Working in collaboration with others, you won’t be siloed into just one channel, we give our digital team the time every week to upskill themselves in all areas.
Due to the nature of this role you will have at least 2 years’ previous digital experience from an agency, be experienced in juggling deadlines and have an aspiration to progress your career with national and international clients.
Maybe you are a specialist Digital Executive within an agency looking to grow your knowledge in the other digital channels? Or maybe, you are already a Digital Marketing Manager who is looking to work with bigger clients in Retail, Manufacturing & Technology.
We are looking for the following skill set:-
- At least 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing – preferably PPC, SEO or CRO
- A thorough working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of strategy and campaign planning
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A passion for client-facing situations including meetings, phone calls and pitches
- Knowledge of online marketing to a national or international audience
- Driven and organised to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience of project planning, administration and budgeting
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- Be passionate about learning new skills and more about digital
- Want to share that knowledge with your colleagues, clients and anyone who will listen!
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:-
- Opportunities to work with our great range of national and international clients
- An environment that welcomes new ideas and wants to challenge you
- A tailor-made and progressive career
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- An opportunity to manage your own workload and achieve objectives how you see best
- Regular review process & personal development plan to help you cultivate your digital career
- A flexible holiday process where you receive your birthday off, an extra day added for each year you are with us and the opportunity to buy 5 days more.
- Extensive wellbeing package which can be tailored to what you want
- Coffee, cake, beers, gin and lots of other lovely things we use to say thank you and well done
This role is based at our Norwich city centre office.
Salary will be based on the experience you have.
No agencies, please.
To apply for this role please provide all of the below items:
- your CV
- at least two examples of digital projects you have worked on and the outcomes
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
If this sounds like somewhere you would love to work, we can’t wait to hear from you.