- Executing & Measuring Your Social Media Strategy
- Why Brand Value & Consistency Matters Across Social Media
- How To Increase Engagement On Social Media Platforms
- An Introduction to Social Media Advertising on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Monitoring, Analytical & Measurement Tools For Social Media & Understanding ROI
- Why & How Business Blogging Can Grow Your Business
- Reputation Management & How to Deal with Negative Social Media
- How To Create A Social Media Policy & Risk Management
- Trends and keyword research – optimising your strategy
- Building your brand image
- Brand consistency – the importance of having an integrated strategy
- Execution of strategy
- Tools and tactics to maximise engagement
Social Media Platforms
- Take your social media platforms to the next level
- Increase engagement on your Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- An introduction to advertising on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
Monitoring, Measurement & Analytics
- Basic analytics - understanding most common metrics of each platform
- Facebook Insights, Twitter & LinkedIn Analytics
- Google Analytics and how to identify exactly where your audience comes from
- Understanding ROI from social media
- Monitoring and Analytics tools – from small companies to large firm, which programme would be best for you?
- Why blog?
- Maximising your blog for search
- Understanding the influential bloggers and insights into how to approach them
- Blogging and vlogging
- How to create engaging and shareable content
- Reputation management – how to deal with negative communication
- Common/useful management tools
- Social Media Policy
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Common mistakes and pitfalls made by brands
- Time management
"Very detailed, relevant course and polite teacher who answered all questions. Great that it was organisation specific. Good mix of content. "Leeds City College
"Great course! The trainer was so knowledgeable and I have learnt so much - what an insightful day!"Winser London
Why Choose SocialB?
- Industry Expert Tutors
- Network With Delegates
- Lunch & Refreshments Provided
- Course Manuals Provided To Each Delegate
- Central City Locations
- Certificate Of Achievement – CPD Credited
Please note that in the unlikely event that you are the only delegate booked onto one of our open courses, the SocialB training team will be in touch with options. Please note that from time to time we may need to move the dates of courses to suit trainers diaries.
This one-day social media advanced course will provide you with all the tools and skills you need in order to build upon your existing social media knowledge and achieve successful results, using the latest statistics, examples and case studies from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat. You’ll learn how to step up your content to the next level and whether you should be putting budget behind your posts with social media advertising. Social media monitoring and analytic tools for measuring are essential at this level in order to report how effective your social media efforts are and gain valuable insight to feed into your marketing.
We talk in simple, plain language and have carefully designed the course for anyone already using social media who is interested in developing a more in-depth understanding of advanced social media strategy to enhance and grow their business.
To get the maximum benefit from this advanced course attendees should have an existing knowledge of social media on which to develop their skills further or have attended our one-day essentials course.
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : email@example.com