- Reflect, rethink, and redefine your digital marketing strategy guided by SocialB’s expert digital marketing trainers
- This course will enlighten you to the most reliable tools & techniques, and a set of practices to create a sustainable and long-term digital strategy that works for your business
- Various live activities, discussions, and takeaway tasks, plus you will leave with a workbook and strategy template
- This Digital Marketing Strategy course is delivered online via Zoom in 2 x 2-hour sessions, or we can deliver the course in person
- Training slides, zoom recordings, and course materials are all shared with you to keep
- Our open courses are limited to small group sizes ensuring you get the most value
The great thing about digital marketing is that it’s not about assumptions. There are various tools and techniques available that enable you to find data and insights on your target audience and inform your digital marketing strategies.
Do you want to find out more about your ideal target audience, how they find products and services online, and how they make decisions?
Of course you do – because understanding your customers in depth and how they behave online is the key to unlocking your online success. Customer-centricity is the key to implementing effective strategies to attract, engage, and convert business.
On this Digital Marketing Strategy course, you will learn how to find out how to gather and utilise insights to build an effective digital sales journey, create content that converts, and continually track and improve your digital progress.
Who Is This Course For?
– Head of Digital & Digital Marketing Managers
– Marketing Managers & Directors
– Senior management teams overseeing marketing
This course is ideal for people who want to learn how to take ownership of a digital marketing strategy for the business and ensure that your digital activities have impact.
It is the perfect course for digital marketing directors or managers tasked with creating and implementing a digital strategy for the organisation who are looking for guidance on the best way to approach a digital marketing strategy – whether you’ve got an existing strategy or are starting from scratch.
This course will give you the knowledge and skills to build and develop a digital marketing strategy based on real insights, and how to delegate and manage digital marketing strategies with your team.
You will also learn the right ways to measure your digital marketing strategies to ensure you are maximising return on investment and achieving profitable results.
This Digital Strategy course is suitable for both B2B and B2C organisations across all industry sectors.
Why Choose SocialB?
At SocialB, we work with clients daily to develop and implement customer-centric digital marketing activities and campaigns that are wholly aligned with our clients’ objectives to deliver the best and most profitable results.
We’ve honed these skills over the last 12 years achieving long-term growth and sustainability for our clients and we want to share that knowledge with you to help you benefit from the digital opportunity for your business.
Who Delivers This Digital Marketing Strategy Course?
This course is delivered by one of our expert digital marketing trainers. Find out more about our dedicated and passionate SocialB team here.
What Will I Take Away From This Course?
By the end of this course, attendees should be able to:
– Use recommended tools to find relevant and detailed insights on your target audience to inform your digital strategy.
– Understand the customer journey online and the different stages of audience intent (from awareness and consideration stages through to enquiry or purchase).
– Create content that positions your products and services as a solution to your audience’s challenges and needs.
– Choose the right effectiveness and efficiency metrics to measure your digital activity.
– Develop a useful digital marketing report that measures against your objectives and provides practical insights for you and your team.
– Make better decisions about where to spend your time and budget.
To accompany this course, you will complete a workbook with activities and tasks to inform your digital marketing strategy moving forward.
How Your Target Audience Find & Make Decisions Online
- How your target audience find products and services online and their decision-making process
- A template to help you start mapping out your target audiences’ wants and needs
Online Sales Journey – Aligning Your Digital Footprint
- Understanding the different stages of audience ‘intent’
- How and why we need to identify the right opportunities for the right audience intent
- Step-by-step process of how to research and compile your target audience insight
Creating Content That Converts
- How to interpret your audience and their needs
- Understanding the customer journey
- Creating a content marketing strategy
Establishing The Right Measures To Maximise What’s Working & What’s Not
- Knowing what key points in the journey to measure
- Understanding what measurement KPIs to use
- A guide to a measurement plan and a high-level report template
To accompany this Digital Marketing Strategy course, you will complete a workbook with activities and tasks to inform your digital marketing strategy moving forward.
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.
100% Money Back Guarantee – Click Here For More Details
"The live tasks are great and really make you think to allow fresh ideas"Delegate from Virgin Care
"A great session, loved how it was segmented out so very easy to understand. Lynsey is a great trainer and tailors it to your business, which is even better!"Hattie L'anson, Strategic Lead at Golden Paste Company
In House / In Company Training Options Available
If you have a team of individuals who would benefit from this training, we can deliver this course exclusively for you and your team. We can deliver the course exactly as it is described (off the shelf) or we can tailor the course content for your team.
Off the shelf training means…
Course content is delivered as described (no tailoring or new content added) however all attendees would complete a Pre-Course Questionnaire so our trainer can understand your individual goals and objectives before the course begins.
Tailored training means…
We would adapt the course content including the examples, case studies, activities and length of time spent on certain topics so that it is completely tailored to your needs. As above, we would also ask all attendees to complete a Pre-Course Questionnaire to understand individual needs and goals before the training starts.
Is In-House Training Right For You?
– In-house training can be more cost effective if you have three or more team members you’d like to train.
– When delivered in-house, the training would be solely applied to your business and your context.
– In-house training is a great opportunity for team members to work together, collaborate, and help and support each other throughout the process.
– When delivered online we record all of the training sessions – these recordings are a valuable training asset for any new team members or to refer back to in future.
If it’s just for your team, we can deliver the course online or in person in your office. Our recommendation for online training is to deliver the course over 6 x 2-hour sessions, or alternatively to deliver the course in person, we would recommend splitting it over two full days training in your office.
This is our recommendation, but with an in-house project we would work with you to find the most productive and effective way to deliver the course based on your needs.
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel +44 (0)1223 258000