We’re a straight-talking, progressive, hard-working team who believes in providing a stellar service to every one of our clients.
Sounds like a team you’d like to be part of? read on…
What Can You Expect From Being Part Of The SocialB Team?
- A progressive career
- Hands on experience working with our great range of national and international clients
- Monthly & quarterly reviews for your personal development and to help you grow your career in digital marketing
- A fun, hard-working team
- A collaborative way of working where all ideas are welcomed
- Opportunities to travel around the country (and even further) to meet with clients
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- A flexible holiday process where you receive your birthday off, an extra day added for each year you are with us and the opportunity to buy 5 days more
- Company pension scheme
- Coffee, cake, beers, gin and lots of other lovely things we use to say thank you
- Extensive wellbeing package which can be tailored to suit you. This includes discounts, healthy lunches every month, weekly mindfulness sessions and so much more
Current vacancy: Training Coordinator
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
We are always eager to hear from digital savvy professionals who are looking for full time, part time or freelance opportunities.
We love strong communicators, people bursting with creativity, people with a varied and established skillset and a love for all things digital with the ability to bring all of this, and more to an open and evolving environment within the SocialB team.
If you only take one thing away from our website, let it be this. Everything we stand for bubbles down to our purpose:
Enabling a Better Future Together
We Do This By:
- Doing It Right
- Providing Detailed Reporting & Feedback
- Delivering Results
- Sharing Our Knowledge
- Progressive Team Development
- Aligned Strategy
- Providing A Return On Investment
Check out Our Team page to find out more about us and how you could fit in!