Social media training for small businesses, organisations or charities at an affordable rate with relevant content specific to your business size.
This course is designed to provide expert knowledge on social media marketing to small businesses. Here at SocialB, we understand that as a small business, you may not have the time, staff or budget to undertake a lengthy out of office course, so, we have devised a course with you in mind.
At an affordable rate, delivered by a digital marketing expert and whittled down to the essentials, this half day course is the perfect stepping stone into making your social media vision a reality. This course also has a one-hour slot dedicated to Q&A for all delegates to ensure you leave the session with no question unanswered.
This course covers topics which will help to develop your social media knowledge, provide a guide into what a successful social media plan consists of, how to identify and engage your target audience as well as identifying the tools to measure your social media success with and a handy guide of hints and tips on time saving, all relevant to your small businesses.
Please note we can also run this as an open course in London, please contact us for more details.
We offer an inhouse option for our Social Media For Small Business course.
We can deliver this training at a time/date that suits for up to 6 delegates with 4 hours of training, with an hour dedicated to Q&A.
We will work with you to develop your content, identifying what you need to know and how SocialB can help to develop your company’s social media marketing strategy.
Please contact a member of our team to book our inhouse/bespoke option.
• Choose The Focus Of Your Training
• Website & Social Media Workshops With Your Website & Platforms
• At Date & Time To Suit You
• Q&A Included
• Cost & Time Effective
- Trends And Keywords Research – Optimising Your Small Business Strategy
- Execution Of Your Small Business Strategy
- Tools And Tactics To Maximise Engagement
- Google Analytics And How To Identify Exactly Where Your Audience Comes From
- Understanding ROI From Social Media
- Monitoring And Analytics Tools – For Small Businesses, Which Programme Works Best For You
- Identifying Your Unique Voice Online
- Understanding Your Customers Online
- Creating Important & Engaging Content
- Know Your Goals With Social Media
- The Do’s & Don’ts Of Social Media
- Creating Content For Social Media
- Introduction To Advertising
- Content Examples – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Creating & Utilising A Content Calendar
- How To Plan Ahead For Social Media Platforms
- How to Correctly Schedule Your Content
- How To Identify What To Measure & Why
- An Hour Dedicated To Individual Q&A
- At Least 10 Minutes Per Delegate To Ask Our Trainer Your Questions
- Develop Your Questions Before Or During The Training
- Post Course Development Plan Available At An Affordable Rate
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org