- Why Use Social Media & What Are The Driving Forces Behind It
- Where & How To Start Using Social Media For Business
- The Key Features To Create A Successful Social Media Strategy
- How To Set Up & Use Key Social Media Platforms - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- An Introduction To Visual Social Platforms - Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube
- What Content To Create For Your Business On Social Media
Why Choose SocialB?
– First-hand experience from a company who works in digital for global brands
– Small group sizes
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning
– 3 months post course support included
– Highly qualified & accredited global digital marketing agency
– Course content provided in printed & PDF format
– Certificate of Achievement – CPD Credited
– Excellent venue locations & facilities
Social Media Course Overview
Our one-day social media beginners course gives attendees a basic and clear understanding of the core social media platforms and how to get started using social media for business. We deliver our courses in a language that everyone can understand from beginners to those with a general knowledge of social media.
We provide real examples using case studies and explain the strategies behind successful social media campaigns from a wide range of brands. We carefully tailor our beginners course to ensure that all attendees can develop their knowledge of social media and implement our strategies and recommendations to enhance and grow their business.
This social media beginners course is for any employees connected to a business that has an existing presence or wants to begin using social media for business. Maybe you’re not getting the engagement you expect, then our Beginners course can get you back on track.
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.
An Introduction to Social Media For Business
- Social media use and growth in the UK and globally
- How social media relates to your business
- Social media facts you just can’t ignore
- Finding social media opportunities and being aware of the threats
- Learn where and who your audience are and how to target them
Social Media Strategy
- Setting your goals
- Getting started with your social media strategy
- Why SEO relates to social media
- Developing your brand tone of voice
Social Media Platforms
- An overview and introduction to the most popular platforms of Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- How to set up and optimise your business social media profiles
- Learn to find your way around each platform and how to use each interface
- Social media best practices – basic dos and don’ts
- An introduction to visual social media platforms of Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube
- Introduction to creating engaging content that works for your business and for each platform
- Case Studies of successful social media campaigns
All attendees receive a certificate, a printed and digital copy of the course material and three months post course support.
Lunch and refreshments provided.
"The course has given me lots of food for thought- very informative!"Elizabeth Bradley English Tapestry
"The course was fantastic and I learned a lot from Simon who was absolutely great!"School of Aerospace, Cranfield University
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : email@example.com