Due to the great work we deliver for our client’s, we are expanding again and have an immediate opportunity. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in digital at a national and international level that is looking for a challenging, varied and rewarding role working with some enviable clients.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our busy digital team. Working closely with the Digital Account Director you will manage the client relationship, suggesting, developing and delivering solutions that meet their needs across the full range of digital channels at a national and international level.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of each account, ensuring that campaigns are delivered effectively on time and on budget and that the relationship is well managed. You will have a full understanding of the clients’ objectives and goals from the brief through to analysing, improving and on going reporting and analysis.
Due to the nature of this role you will have at least 3 years’ previous agency experience, an excellent understanding of digital and have an aspiration to widen your knowledge, progress your career and work with a wide range of industry sectors within the UK and internationally.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in delivering successful digital campaigns for national and international clients, who thrives on juggling a busy but varied workload and has the following skill set :-
- Management and successful execution of national and international digital campaigns
- Strong analytical, mathematical and statistical skills
- A fearless ability to be proactive
- Detail orientated with strong follow through to completion
- Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed
- Self-motivated to juggle deadlines and multiple projects
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- A passion for progression & learning
- An inquisitive nature to data, analytics and results
- Quick and efficient with learning new tools
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media
What you can expect from being part of the SocialB team:-
- A fun, hard working team to be welcomed in to
- Weekly training within work hours for self development
- A progressive career
- Hands on experience & opportunities with our wide range of UK and international clients
- Quarterly reviews & development plan to help you cultivate your career
- 20 days holiday with an extra day added for each year you are with SocialB
- Food, drink, great team lunches and nights out to let your hair down
You can be remotely based so location isn’t a problem, salary will be based on the experience you have.
Subject to the applicant applying this could be a freelance or employed role.
No agencies please.
To apply for this role please provide all of the below to be considered for the position:-
- your CV
- at least two examples of digital projects you have worked on and the outcomes
- Insight on your career aspirations
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the SocialB team
Please note we are only looking for people who have substantial digital experience. As part of the interview you will be required to demonstrate your experience with previous projects that you have had a hands on role on.
Email your application to Lynsey@socialb.co.uk