Key Aims: Identify and recoup the 80% loss in website traffic plus increase traffic for new audiences
Services: Consultation and Social Media Audit
- Identified & recouped 80% of their traffic within 2 months.
- Identified through international SEO work their audiences (Russia, Japanese, US, UK and Catalan Spanish) wants and needs to provide them with content ideas, suggestions for the website.
“It is with great pleasure that I am recommending SocialB as the services provided have been delivered in an outstanding and efficient manner”
Royal Yachting Association (RYA)
Project: SocialB is the Digital Marketing Training Partner to the RYA.
Key Aims: Upskill employees and volunteers in the benefits of digital marketing via talks at their annual conferences, live webinars, a bank of online resources and printed materials.
- We started by providing “Introduction to” workshops and now there is a much wider digital awareness within the RYA. We consult on the next topics to cover. We have created content in various different forms to ensure it is reusable for future staff and volunteers.
- We have spoken at 30 RYA events in 2 years to over 1000 delegates
“SocialB succeeded in providing clear and relevant information to an audience with a very mixed knowledge. They are great to work with and we are confident that our sailing clubs will continue to benefit from their advice and information.” – Susie Nation-Grainger, Communications Officer
East of England Tourist Attraction
Assets/Activities: Facebook community management
- Facebook had a 1.5% engagement level – very low
- Wanted to drive awareness and footfall to attraction over November & December
- Increased engagement on Facebook by 94%
- Increased traffic to the website by 795%
- 40% sales increase compared Y/Y was due to Facebook