- Interactive webinars full of activities & discussions, and with Q&A throughout
- Our content is full of hints and tips for saving time and money, and getting organised with your online presence
- Webinars delivered live and you will also have access to the recordings
- Delivered by an expert social media agency with experience helping small to medium businesses, including Pilates instructors
- If you join us for all 4 sessions, you will also receive a bespoke content calendar template for your next 3 months worth of content - made especially for pilates instructors!
It’s back to school season, and not just for the kids!
The summer is drawing to a close and no doubt you are focusing on getting your Pilates classes back up and running on a regular basis.
Now is the time to start engaging with new and existing customers online to kickstart your autumn/winter schedule.
Over the years, we’ve helped lots of businesses grow their online presence and in this series of webinars, we want to share that insight with you and how you can promote your Pilates business effectively and make the most of the online channels available to you.
Having supported countless small businesses, we understand that it’s tough to find the time and energy to put into your online activity. Running a business of your own comes with so many extra responsibilities so we are here to help you improve your approach to online & social media for your business so you can focus on doing what you really love most.
Growing your business online is a balancing act – between your website, social media channels, and other communications like emails, WhatsApp groups, Google reviews, and more, there are so many opportunities to promote yourself, and it’s all about making a plan that works for you.
We’ve designed this series of webinars to help you find that balance for your business.
Session 1: The Winning Website Checklist - 9th September, 2pm - 3pm
It’s so important that your website represents the heart and soul of your business and that when people land on your website, they can easily book a class, or find the information they are looking for.
If your website doesn’t give people what they’re looking for, more often than not they’re just going to leave and go elsewhere.
If you want to grow your Pilates business, you want to make sure that when people do visit your website, they are visiting for the right reasons, and they can find their way around your website easily. Remember, your website is live 24/7, saving you from being at the end of the phone constantly.
In this webinar, you’ll get to know just how important your website is for your online presence and start to identify areas for improvement.
You will also learn about how to create content to drive more people to your website.
- Understanding the role of a website for your Pilates business
- Knowing what a good website looks like
- Our 8-step checklist for a high performing website
- Ensuring your website is search engine friendly
- Blogs & content – coming up with ideas to attract people to your website
Session 3: Getting Ahead with a Clear Content Plan - 23rd September, 2pm - 3pm
Without a plan, it’s very easy to waste time on social media and for simple tasks to take longer than they really should. Even more so, if you don’t feel confident about your social media content or a post you’ve created, you’re probably likely to procrastinate or tweak tiny details.
As a business owner, you want to be efficient with how you are using your time and have a plan in place to market your business effectively online. That’s where your content plan comes in.
Imagine how helpful it would be to plan out the next month of your content all in one go. By doing the preparation you will save yourself so much time in the long run AND because you have taken your time, you will feel more confident with what you are posting.
In this session, you will learn the key steps to creating a content plan that works for you. We will also share our time saving tips on how you can schedule content in advance, and how to organise your ideas and plans to make the most of your time.
- Identifying key content topics for your target audience
- Choosing the right content formats (e.g. videos, images, blogs)
- Content calendars and knowing the best times to post
- How to schedule your content in advance
- Best practices with cross-posting/repurposing content – dos and don’ts
Session 2: Growing Your Confidence on Social Media - 16th September, 2pm - 3pm
We’re often asked by our clients, how do I promote myself online? How can I grow awareness of my business?
Social media is great for building brand awareness because this is where you get to be more personal and share the values of your business.
First things first, you want to make sure your Facebook and Instagram profiles are set up properly with all the information for people to find. Then you can start focusing on your content and setting yourself goals for what you want to get out of your social media activity.
There’s no shortcut or magic wand, but by spending time setting goals, thinking about your target audience and who you want to engage with, you’ll be on the right track.
In this webinar we will guide you on how to get more from social media and ensure your Facebook & Instagram are helping promote you and your business effectively.
- Getting up to speed with Facebook & Instagram
- Must haves on your profile and business page
- Figuring out what success looks like for your business on social media & your goals
- How to be more confident in your content choices
- The tools to show you what is working well or not so well
Session 4: Building Trust and Visibility Online - 30th September, 2pm - 3pm
With so much competition out there it’s important that you find ways to make your business visible online and stand out from other businesses. Nowadays people are more savvy online and they want to know more before they commit to things.
Many of us rely on recommendations from friends and family, or we like to see what other people think before we buy something.
If someone is looking for a Pilates class, they might want to research on social media, explore your website, read some reviews, or get a taster of what your classes are really like. They also want to feel comfortable and welcome, so it’s really important your online presence sets the right tone for your business and has a human touch!
In this session, you will learn how to build more trust and visibility for your business by utilising reviews and ratings, testimonials, user generated content, newsletters, and guest posting.
- How to use Google Reviews and encouraging your clients to give feedback
- Using real life testimonials to promote your business on your website and social media
- User-generated content – what is it and how can it help you?
- Newsletters – encouraging people to sign up to receive emails and sending engaging emails
- Guest content &collaborations – identifying other people with the same audience and working together
To book the individual sessions, £25+VAT per session;
- Thursday 9th September, 2pm – 3pm – The Winning Website Checklist – Book Here
- Thursday 16th September, 2pm – 3pm – Growing Your Confidence on Social Media – Book Here
- Thursday 23rd September, 2pm – 3pm – Getting Ahead with a Clear Content Plan – Book Here
- Thursday 30th September, 2pm – 3pm – Building Trust and Visibility Online – Book Here
You will be buying a link to join us live, plus the recording of the session to watch back at your leisure.
If you join us for all 4 sessions, you will also receive a bespoke content calendar template for your next 3 months worth of content – made especially for pilates instructors!
Amy is a Social Media and Digital Marketing Partner & Trainer at SocialB
Since 2015, Amy has been at the forefront in delivering training programmes to our clients in a range of industries across the UK.
Amy has gained invaluable experience working in marketing & business development over the last 20 years which enables her to provide insightful support to our clients based on her practical experience.
Amy regularly delivers training courses and workshops for our long-term partnership clients including Guardian Masterclasses, Body Control Pilates, Spring Fair, and more.