Ever feel like you are just making blogs because you know you should? Ever wonder if people love them but never actually do anything afterwards? Blogs are an amazing content asset and when used in the right ways can draw people to your website, build trust with your brand and influence them to purchase. Knowing the purpose or desired end result of your blog is crucial to understanding its performance. Plus measurement shows you what to tweak and test, as well as what to keep doing.
This live online training is for organisations who are either utilizing blogs but not seeing an ROI or looking to start blogging and want to get it right first time.
Ready to make a real impact with your blogging?
What The Webinar Covers
How to establish your blog objective
How to pick the right title
Writing to convert
Measurement at its best
Tracking performance – reporting for you and your boss
- Live Online Training - so you can ask questions
- Walk away with a to do list to ensure your blogs convert
- Relevant for both B2B and B2C national and international organisations
- Delivered by an international digital marketing expert who doesn't just train but creates & implements on a daily basis
- Receive copy of Content in PDF
- Receive a recording so you can revert back
First-hand experience from a company that manages digital marketing for international brands across many sectors. Learn how to focus your efforts on the channels that work for brands, depending on your industry and overall goals for growth. Save time and resources by measuring your results effectively.
During this online training, you can benefit from the tools and techniques that are used by us for our clients. Take the time to apply them to your industry and your organisation.
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable learning
– Course content provided in PDF format
– Q & A session at the end
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.