- Each session is a 2-hour webinar delivered live online
- You will receive a copy of the recording and the slides after the session - perfect to watch on demand if you can't make it live, or to refer back to in future!
- Tailored webinar content and updated examples specific to Pilates businesses and the fitness industry
- Interactive webinars where you can ask questions throughout
- Exclusive access to an online private group supported by our digital experts
- Buy the sessions individually or buy both sessions to receive your free digital marketing template worth £40
- Tips, strategies and advice from an award-winning digital marketing agency on how to grow your online activity effectively and take your knowledge to the next level
- Webinars are delivered by SocialB’s expert trainer, Amy Hobson, who has been training Body Control Pilates members for over 4 years
The SocialB team are so excited to be partnering with Body Control Pilates once again!
We are back to deliver a new intermediate webinar series that will help you get the most from your online digital marketing in order to promote your business to its fullest.
Based on our experience working with Body Control Pilates members so far, we have found a few common challenges that many Pilates businesses face with online marketing.
Ever feel like you don’t know how to take your online marketing to the next level?
Do you see value in paid advertising, but lack confidence to take the plunge?
Do you find yourself spending lots of time trying to work on your online marketing, but aren’t seeing the progress you’d hoped?
At SocialB, we’ve helped countless businesses take their online marketing to the next level, and we want to share that knowledge to help you do the same. Our webinars are full of practical hints and tips and are delivered by our social media expert, Amy Hobson, who has been training Body Control Pilates members for the last 4 years.
Body Control Pilates members who have attended previous training sessions from SocialB have said:
"A perfect guide for someone like me who knows the basics, but wants to take things up a gear. "
"The most useful course I have been on to develop my business."
£90 (incl. VAT) per 2 hour session, plus a free downloadable digital marketing strategy template worth £40 when you buy both sessions.
Session 1: Digital Marketing Toolkit - Wednesday the 27th of April at 10am-12pm
Your digital marketing strategy is so important in order to grow your business. When online strategies work well, they help you attract new clients and maintain strong relationships with your existing clients.
It’s important to be prepared for new trends and know when and how you need to adapt to them. We will walk you through the step-by-step process of how to collect relevant insights and understand new online opportunities so you can invest more time and effort to attracting more customers online.
In this session, we will show you how to optimise your digital marketing strategy to help you make better decisions for your online activity. We will show you how to learn from tools like Google Analytics, keyword and audience insight tools so that you can develop a clear picture of where your Pilates business is now, and work out how to improve your results.
If you’ve ever attended a session with Amy before, you’ll know that we are straight talking and we don’t mess around with jargon. This session is all about helping you make the most of the tools at hand, and getting straight to the valuable tactics that can help you sustainably grow your Pilates business online.
• Plan out your digital strategy and set your goals
• Find out where the digital opportunity for your business is
• Pick what you are going to track and measure from now on so you can keep an eye on your progress
• Understand your target audience and their journey online – from finding you, through to booking a taster or a class
• Create content that attracts new and existing customers
• Make sense of insights tools to help you make the best decisions for your online marketing
• How to make a monthly report to understand your digital marketing progress, and find out what you can tweak and improve
Session 2: How Using Ads Can Boost Your Business - Wednesday the 4th of May at 10am-12pm
Putting some budget behind your social media posts doesn’t need to be expensive or scary. PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising is a fast way to get your products and services displayed in search engine results in order to start driving more traffic to your website, and we are here to show the basics.
If you are posting regular social media content, but don’t reach the numbers you expect, you should definitely consider trying out some ads. We will show you a set of best practices that are great to make it easier for you to get the results you want.
We will help you with the basics of paid advertising for Facebook and Instagram which you can transfer to Google if desired. We will share our tips on keyword planning, setting up your ad campaigns and how to check it works for you.
• How paid advertising really works
• What the main benefits of PPC/paid advertising are and when to use it
• How to make the most out of your budget
• Basic understanding of keyword research and why it’s important
• Best practice with setting up campaigns
• Introduction to writing great ad copy
• Knowing how to check your results
Amy is a Social Media and Digital Marketing Partner & Trainer at SocialB. Since 2015, Amy has been at the forefront in delivering training programmes to our clients in a range of industries across the UK. Amy has gained invaluable experience working in marketing & business development over the last 20 years which enables her to provide insightful support to our clients based on her practical experience. Amy regularly delivers training courses and workshops for our long-term partnership clients including Guardian Masterclasses, Body Control Pilates, Spring Fair, and more.
Send us a message
Or get in touch: