Due to our continued growth of clients within the UK and Internationally we are looking for a Digital Executive to join our Norwich team.
We are looking to recruit a Google certified candidate with a minimum of 1 to 2 years commercial experience in managing the wider clients digital strategy. The right candidate will become part of our growing digital team and be responsible for the optimisation, performance, reporting and general day-today management of clients as well as the company’s own digital campaigns.
You will be able to work independently and provide a voice of expertise when developing client digital strategies as well as be part of the companies next stage in growth.
Whether you have been working for an agency, client side or been freelancing, we can guarantee this role will be busy, exciting, progressive and varied.
We are looking for someone who has real drive and loves juggling a busy but exciting workload with the following skills:-
- Experience in SEO, PPC, social media marketing and email marketing
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed
- Strong analytical, mathematical and statistical skills
- Good copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills (we are a very busy office so you will need to be organised) – able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media
- Other languages would be of benefit but not essential
- Experience of working with a CMS and database driven websites desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of web layout and User Experience desirable but not essential
What you can expect from us:-
- Great office environment to work in in central Norwich with coffee and biscuits on tap
- A highly experienced team
- Weekly training within work hours for self development
- Progressive career and experience opportunities
- Quarterly reviews to help you develop your role
- 20 days holiday
If you are enthusiastic, want to work with a team who love delivering great results for their clients, happy to travel where needed have a drive to be successful and think you could join our super star digital team then please email email@example.com with your CV and at least one example of your work/experience.
Please note we are only looking for people who have some digital experience and feel they want to progress to the next level. As part of the interview you will be required to demonstrate your experience with previous projects you have had a hands on role on.
Salary subject to experience