- Bespoke training is created from scratch and entirely based on your learning objectives
- Courses are created with a step-by-step learning design process and we identify your learning needs with frameworks such as Bloom's Taxonomy
- Our engaging, personal, and interactive approach combined with our experience in learning facilitation enables us to support a range of needs and learning styles
- Whether you want to upskill a large group or a few individuals, we work together to ensure your delegates achieve the upskilling needed, confirmed by bespoke surveys and polls to show you tangible results
- Your dedicated Account Manager will manage the entire process of course design, creation, and delivery with input from our expert digital team and highly experienced trainers
- Training can be delivered online (via Zoom) or in person, both nationally and internationally (UK or overseas)
Case Study: JT Global
Bespoke Digital Customer Care Training
The Customer Experience team at JT Global were seeking a bespoke training course for 20 customer care staff focusing on how to deliver the best customer care via digital channels including live chat and social media.
The JT Global customer care team are spread across three different customer bases including retail customer care, residential customer care, and business customer care.
The team were already experienced in their roles with at least one year, and in most cases 3+ years experience in customer care, so this training was not about teaching the bare basics. This course was about giving the customer care team new skills, tools, and confidence to;
- Empathise and relate to their customers
- Understand the digital customer journey and customer expectations on platforms like live chat
- Provide practical tactics to approach customer interaction online
- Utilise a set of best practices when interacting with customers via live chat and direct message
All with the aim of elevating the overall customer experience.
What We Delivered:
SocialB delivered a bespoke training course spread over two sessions. To make the training as interactive and engaging as possible, we split the 20 staff into three smaller groups so that each individual could benefit from the activities and interaction with the trainer.
The attendees consistently benefitted from the breakout rooms and the interactivity throughout the training. They also enjoyed the opportunity take part in training with colleagues from different teams which offered new and fresh perspectives.
We used real-life examples of JT’s customers on live chat in order to craft activities for the team to review and critique scenarios making the training as relevant as possible to the types of customers and queries the team will need to handle.
We adapted to the varying needs of the team throughout the training delivery understanding that we had staff with varying levels of experience and different needs.
Tell Us About Your Requirements
Let us know your situation and goals using this form and we'll reply back with advice on the best course to help you achieve them.
Alternatively, give us a call and ask to speak to one of our training advisors: 01223 258000