- Free Introduction To Google Analytics
- Why Campaign Tracking Is So Essential
- How To Set Up & Start Using Google Analytics Effectively
- Measuring Conversions With An Easy Methodology
- How To Interpret The Google Analytics Dashboard
- Limited Spaces Available
- 1 Hour Session Delivered Online
- Exclusively Available To Ambitious Business Owners & Marketers Committed To Growth
Why Choose SocialB?
– First-hand experience from a company who works in digital for global brands
– Small group size ensuring you’re heard and can keep engaged
– Session run by an Expert Tutor experienced in Global Digital Marketing
– Highly actionable & interactive learning live online
– Post course support included
– Highly qualified & accredited global digital marketing agency
– Course content provided in PDF format
– We can deliver this course internationally upon request
What Will I Take Away From The Course?
This limited capacity online course is designed to provide expert knowledge of Google Analytics to small & medium sized businesses with a commitment to long term growth.
Google Analytics is a free and powerful tool for reporting on and understanding your website traffic and where it comes from. This beginners course will equip you with key pointers for implementing Google Analytics and begin harnessing the information available to you with GA.
Have you set up your Google Analytics account correctly? Do you use the platform but wish you knew more? Perhaps you use GA regularly but need to brush up on your reporting and conversion skills; then you will find this session a great first step into you understanding the wider opportunities on offer within Digital.
It is important to understand your customers behaviour and implement an effective strategy to see results for your business, this course provides you with the fundamental tools to be able to do this.
An Introduction to Google Analytics
- Why Use Google Analytics?
- What GA Tells You & Why You Need to Know
- How to Set Up an Account
- How to Install Analytics on Your Website?
- Starter Essentials – Excluding Your IP Address
Start Using Google Analytics Effectively
- An Introduction to The Key Metrics and Dimensions
- Traffic Sources – What You Need to Know
- An Introduction to Campaign Tracking
- Analytics Overview – Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversions
Why Website Reporting Is Essential
- What Qualifies as A Conversion Goal
- Setting Up & Tracking Your Conversion Goals
- Why Conversion Goals Are So Important
How to Use the Google Analytics Dashboard & Google Analytics
How to Use the Google Analytics Dashboard
- How to Navigate the Dashboard
- How to Customise the Dashboard
- Sharing Your Dashboard
- Creating & Adding Widgets
Google Analytics Hints & Tips
- Know What You’re Measuring & Why
- Linking Google AdWords to GA
- Google Search Console
- Question & Answer Opportunity
All attendees receive a digital copy of the course.
Limited spaces available to ensure you get the most from the workshop.
Delivered as a one time only live online session this is an opportunity not to be missed (you will have access to the recording if you can't attend or want to refer back to any learnings).
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org