- Learn How To Execute A Campaign On Multiple Platforms
- How To Integrate Your Campaign With Your Overall Business Goals
- Creating, Delivering, and Scheduling Engaging Content
- How To Boost Engagement From Your Campaigns
- Measuring The Effectiveness Of Your Social Media Campaigns
- How To Tag Your Campaigns & Monitor Them Using Google Analytics
– 7 steps of the campaign process – From planning to feedback
– Setting campaign objectives and the goals you want to achieve
– The Customer Journey – How and where to reach your customers
– Identify the best social media platforms for your business
– Analyse your market and map out digital channel priorities
– How to determine budgets and campaign spending
– Bringing together content, search and social media
– Developing your key campaign messages
– The essentials of visual content for the best customer experience
– What marketing tools to use to create content
Implementing Your Campaign
– How to create a content calendar
– Time planning for you (and your team) – essential to deliver a successful campaign
– Creating a campaign delivery timeline to keep your campaign on track
– Campaign measuring tools available
– What should you be measuring?
– Measuring campaign performance and aligning with KPIs
– How to analyse your social media campaign results
– Examples of successful campaigns
All attendees receive a certificate, a printed and digital copy of the course material and three months post course support.
Why Choose SocialB?
– Learn The Essentials In Just Half A Day
– First-hand experience from a company who works in digital for global brands
– Small group sizes
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning
– 3 months post course support included
– Highly qualified & accredited global digital marketing agency
– Course content provided in printed & PDF format
– Certificate of Achievement – CPD Credited
– Excellent venue locations & facilities
This Social Media Campaign Planning course will help to ensure a strong joined up approach to your social media marketing using consistent branding throughout. This in turn will have multiple benefits; greater trust and experience with your business and stronger ROI. Our course is designed to show you how best to plan, implement and measure your social media campaigns to achieve maximum impact and meet your organisation’s objectives.
Our half-day Campaign Planning For Social Media course is aimed at businesses who already have established social media channels and an overall online presence. Attendees should have a basic knowledge of social media and a social media plan in place is helpful. This workshop-style course incorporates the opportunity for live exercises to enable attendees to create their own content.
These half-day courses are designed to kick start your campaign planning strategy. However, this course pairs well with our Social Media Selling half-day course – book both together in a bundle and save 10%!
"The course will genuinely improve my abilities in my role. Thank you."East Anglian Air Ambulance
"It was very useful training that would allow us to plan better our actions and profile of the organisation on social media."ICC (International Criminal Court)
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org