- An Introduction to Google Analytics
- How to Set Up & Start Using Google Analytics
- The What, Why & How of Website Reporting
- An Easy Method of Measuring Conversions
- How to Use the Google Analytics Dashboard
- Google Analytics Hints & Tips
- Delivered as 4 x 2-hour live online sessions each week (plus you will have access to the recordings)
- Limited to 10 people per workshop series to ensure you get the most from the live online course
Why Choose SocialB?
– First-hand experience from a company who works in digital for global brands
– Small group sizes
– Global Industry Expert Tutors
– Highly actionable & interactive learning live online
– 3 months post course support included
– Highly qualified & accredited global digital marketing agency
– Course content provided in PDF format
– Certificate of Achievement – CPD Credited
What Will I Take Away From The Course?
This live online course (delivered as 4 x 2-hour sessions) is designed to provide expert knowledge on social media marketing to small & local businesses.
Google Analytics is a free and powerful tool for reporting and understanding your website traffic and where it comes from. This beginners course (delivered as will equip you with all you need to know for implementing Google Analytics and begin harnessing the information available.
Have you set up your Google Analytics account right? Do you use the platform but wish you knew more? Or perhaps you use GA regularly but just need to brush up on your reporting and conversion skills; then you will find this course a great first step into becoming a Google Analytics pro.
It is important to understand your customers behaviour and implement an effective strategy to see results for your business, this course provides you with the tools to be able to kick start your success online.
An Introduction to Google Analytics - live session one (2 hour session)
- Why Use Google Analytics?
- What GA Tells You & Why You Need to Know
- How to Set Up an Account
- How to Install Analytics on Your Website?
- Starter Essentials – Excluding Your IP Address
How to Set Up & Start Using Google Analytics - live session two (2 hour session)
- An Introduction to The Key Metrics and Dimensions
- Traffic Sources – What You Need to Know
- An Introduction to Campaign Tracking
- Analytics Overview – Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversions
- Real Time - Testing
The What, Why & How of Website Reporting (live session three (2 hour session)
- What Qualifies as A Conversion Goal
- Setting Up & Tracking Your Conversion Goals
- Why Conversion Goals Are So Important
How to Use the Google Analytics Dashboard & Google Analytics Hints & Tips - live session four (2 hour session)
How to Use the Google Analytics Dashboard
- How to Navigate the Dashboard
- How to Customise the Dashboard
- Sharing Your Dashboard
- Creating & Adding Widgets
Google Analytics Hints & Tips
- Know What You’re Measuring & Why
- Linking Google AdWords to GA
- Google Search Console
- Question & Answer Opportunity
All attendees receive a digital certificate, digital copy of the course material and three months post course support.
Limited to 10 businesses per workshop series to ensure you get the most from the workshop.
Delivered as 4 x 2 hour live online sessions each week (you will also have access to the recordings if you can't attend or want to revert back to a session)
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! You can still pay using your card through PayPal without having to sign in.
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org