- Why Is Social Media So Important To The Franchise Sector?
- An Overview Of The Various Types Of Social Media Platforms
- Developing A Social Media Strategy For Your Franchise
- Social Media Policy: The Importance Of The Finer Details
- Insight Into The Current Franchise Social Media Landscape
- How To Find The Opportunities That Social Media Presents To Your Franchise
- How To Monitor & Manage Your Reputation Online
- How To Measure & Evaluate Social Media Campaigns
Why Choose SocialB?
– Bespoke Options Available
– Lead By Industry Experts
– Personal Support Throughout
– Perfect For Long Distance Learning
– Short & Convenient For Busy Businesses
– Industry Specific Webinars Available
– Delivered Live
Webinar Overview & Benefits
Social media is changing how the franchise sector communicates with potential franchisees and customers alike. One of they key elements to this is having a social media policy in place so you can set the guidelines for all your franchisees on how to use social media when representing the brand, but also the different features and functions of each network that different franchises can use to attract and engage target audiences local to their location.
Our expert social media trainers have extensive knowledge of the franchise industry and will not only bring you up to speed on how and why use social media but will also give you clear actions on how to take social media forward within your business.
Our webinars are beneficial as you can attend from the comfort of your office or your home, whatever is preferable to you. Our webinars are performed live with our trainers taking you through the course, with plenty of discussion and live exercises for you to work with.
"It was very useful training that would allow us to plan better our actions and profile of the organisation on social media."International Criminal Court
"The course provided me with a better understanding of the major tools available to optimise my society presence on SM and how to measure it."ESOT
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel +44 (0)1223 258000