- How Social Selling Can Grow Your Business
- Match Your Social Strategy To Your Customer
- How To Measure Your Social Selling Success
- How To Gain More Visibility On Social Media
- Improve Your Social Selling Techniques
- Using Social Media Advertising To Sell
Why Choose SocialB?
- Learn The Essentials In Just Half A Day
- Short & Convenient For Busy Businesses
- Inhouse & Bespoke Options Available
- Industry Expert Tutors
- Central City Locations
- Perfect For Crash Course Learning
Please note that in the unlikely event that you are the only delegate booked onto one of our open courses, the SocialB training team will be in touch with options. Please note that from time to time we may need to move the dates of courses to suit trainers diaries.
A lead developed via social media is seven times more likely to close and while social media isn’t all about selling, social selling can work for your business with a strong strategy in place. This half day course will show you how to develop that strategy and navigate the social media buying journey of a customer. Learn how to listen to conversations about your brand and product, engage customers through social media advertising and convert these into leads and sales. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to measure your ROI to make sure that social selling is working for you.
Our half-day courses are designed to kick start your social media advertising strategy, and this Social Selling course pairs well with our Social Media Campaign Planning half-day course – why not book both together and save 10%.
Our Social Selling course is aimed at individuals and companies who want to maximise their social media presence to generate leads and sell online through their social media channels.
"The course provided me with a better understanding of the major tools available to optimise my society presence on social media and how to measure it."ESOT
"Real eye-opener. It was great to go into detail on each platform. Very informative. "Ann Summers
What & Why of Social Selling
- What is social selling and what isn’t
- The changing world of online selling
- The differences between social selling and traditional methods
- How social selling can grow your business
- Why utilise social selling?
- Understanding the social buying journey
- Matching your social strategy to your customers
- Increasing your social sales activity
- Learning what your target audience really want when it comes to being sold to
- How to find social influencers to collaborate with
- How to build your presence on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Optimising your social media profiles
- Listening to conversations about your brand and product
- Learn how to stand out and grab the attention of buyers
Social Media Advertising
- How to use Twitter cards, ads and generate leads via Twitter
- The key features of Facebook Business Manager
- Using Facebook & Instagram ads to sell
- LinkedIn Advertising and utilising Campaign Manager
- How to measure your social media activity
- What social selling metrics should you be measuring
- Key tools for monitoring your goals, leads and sales
Send us a message
Or get in touch:
Tel : +44 (0)1223 258000
Email : email@example.com